Only Down Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Only Down Direct Download
Have game developers often forced you to climb somewhere with no purpose? This time, your goal is to hit rock bottom and nothing else. It should be simple enough, good luck to everyone. When I started playing it, I was surprised on how colorful, creative, and well made it was. I only had one problem with it though. As I was playing it, I usually fell from high distances which is supposed to happen but as I landed on objects, I fazed through them, For example, I fazed through a box and got trapped in it multiple time Very good game, the most depth i have had in a sonic game for a while, even brought in some Sonic Adventure 1 vibes that i had been hoping for, for a long time. The option to change the camera setting allowed to play game for extended periods of time which prevented a degree of motion sickness i used to have with the older 3d games, i hope they keep this for future releases it was a good choice. Despite the other levels within the openworld being based off what looks a bit like the sonic generations zones, the openworld approach was a great move and makes up for all of it.
This game is a rollercoaster of emotions for me. On one hand, it’s a mess with its fair share of frustrations. But on the other hand, it’s undeniably fun in its own chaotic way. The story starts with a bang as Dr. Eggman and Sonic’s pals get sucked into a portal. As Sonic, your mission is to free your friends, help some smiley rock creatures called Kocos, and stop Dr. Eggman’s evil plans. Simple, right? You’ll navigate through open zones, not quite an open world like Breath of the Wild, but more like Mario Odyssey. These zones are vast and filled with fog of war that you gradually uncover as you explore. It’s a collectathon, and there’s a certain joy in gathering tokens and skill shards while zipping around on rails and listening to the excellent drum and bass tracks.
Only Down Direct Play:
But here’s the catch: the game can be seriously directionless. The rails and platforming bits often send you flying in all sorts of directions, leaving you a bit disoriented. And when you need to reach specific places, it can be quite the challenge to get there without being flung off course. Boss fights, however, are a necessary evil. They highlight the game’s flaws, and Sonic’s lack of precision becomes apparent when combat is mixed with fast platforming. Despite its quirks and repetition, Sonic Frontiers has potential. It’s a fun foundation for a sequel that just needs some fine-tuning to reach its full superpower. So, if you’re up for some scrappy fun and can handle a bit of frustration, Sonic Frontiers might just be the wild ride you’re looking for.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10, 11
- Processor: Intel Core i3 2GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 620
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: Any
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Only Down folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.