One Night Burlesque Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
One Night Burlesque Direct Download
Step into the smoky, seductive world of the Angels Den, a luxurious burlesque club. Get into the high heels of Holly, a talented dancer graced with a unique gift of telepathy. Help her on a desperate mission to save a friend from certain doom. Delve into the minds of those around her and try to solve this captivating noir mystery. Uncover their hidden motives and unveil the truth. Be cautious; every mind holds secrets, and not all are willing to share them right away. The wannabe murderer might not be a butler, but he’s certainly in the audience. Navigate a labyrinth of tangled relationships and peel back the layers of deceit. The clock is ticking ominously, and every choice you make might decide the fate of your friends. One Night: Burlesque is a choose your own adventure game in a noir setting. Players will play as Holly Whispers, a burlesque performer who in the beginning of the game has a vision of her friend/co-worker/roommate Lisbeth (Liz) being murdered in front of the stage.
This vision has led Holly to question the guests in the burlesque club. Throughout the game, players will be making drinks for the guests. The controls for this game are very minimal. For the most part, players will be using just a mouse to make drinks for the guests, and to interact with the texts given. However, there are two instances where players will be required to use the keyboard. The first instance is when they are mind reading the guests, this requires players to use the up, down, left, and right key from the keyboard; the second instance is when Holly is feeling anxious for using too much of her power – players are taken in to a mini game where they have to tap the spacebar a few times, so that Holly can take her medication. One Night: Burlesque features a variety of sounds; it has ASMR, ominous sound effects, and a good section of jazz music. I found the combination to be fitting for this game.
One Night Burlesque Pre-Installed:
The sounds reflect the texts; as players read through some of the tense parts of the texts, they will hear different sounds being triggered. The graphics of this game are beautiful. The noir style environment is on point, it made me feel like I was back in an era that I have not experienced in real life. This helps distinguish which character is talking in the texts, which makes it easy to follow the story. I also liked the combination of jazz music and the noir graphics, which made me feel like I traveled back into the 1940s to experience the suspenseful/detective vibes. The change of sounds during tense parts of the texts was also great, as I could sense the mood changing. It also has adequate time for a game of this genre – it takes approximately two and a half hours to complete one play through.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7+
- Processor: Intel i3+
- Graphics: GeForce GT 640 (2048 MB) or Radeon HD 4850 (1024 MB)
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the One Night Burlesque folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.