OMORI Free Download v30.05.2021 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
Explore a strange world full of colorful friends and foes. Navigate through the vibrant and the mundane in order to uncover a forgotten past. When the time comes, the path you’ve chosen will determine your fate… and perhaps the fate of others as well. Sometimes you worry if an indie game is good or not and even though you read a million reviews the negative ones make you feel like “ugh everyone else is just being nice.” For this game, NO WORRIES! Everything is so well-crafted and executed. Aesthetics are great. It’s one of those games where at first you stay up too late at night playing it by accident, but then later you do it on purpose. Much of the time, I’ll play this using Steam Link on my tablet in bed and it works incredibly well. There’s a lot of games inspired by the Mother series and Yume Nikki that are often really good, and with Omori it’s as if you get the best parts from both of them. This game connects to the player, like a new friend that can easily become a close one, as if you’ve already known each other for a long time.
I’ve been on Steam for about 10 years (I gave my old account to a family member) and this is legit the first review I’ve ever written. This game is great enough to prompt me to write one, at 3:30am nonetheless. An instant classic in the pantheon of games that can easily be replayed. As you explore the outer confines of the room, you find a door that leads out of the isolated white room into a colorful Dream World, one filled with friends, adventure, relaxing picnics, and a seemingly never-ending laundry list of side quests. Listening in on petty arguments, teasing, jokes, and blooming flirtation ships, you get glimpses of the young teenagers in all their teenagedom. From Hero, the perfect older brother who can charm his way out of any situation, to Mari, Omori’s older sister who is always ready to heal the crew with her picnics, Omori’s friends navigate the dream world with their own special abilities, confronting any danger that might arise.
I hadn’t played too many games when I came to university, having once been quite an avid gamer for the time before. When my friend gifted me OMORI, I initially scoped around the first few sections. But when I got invested in it, I found a truly gripping story threaded together by perhaps the best-accompanying art and music I’ve seen in a game. OMORI is rich in side content, content that you miss the first time around, and does a really deep and real dive into guilt and trauma that really resonated. The ending of the game almost felt like a personal attack, and really made me reanalyse the way I look at myself. OMOCAT’s comics and older works from the earlier 2010s really show through here, especially her lesser-known comics lamenting her journey as an artist. OMORI is almost a cathartic expression of what must have been a decade of pent up feelings, and it really shows.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32bit/64bit)
- Processor: Intel N4100 (or similar) or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9/OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the OMORI folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.