Oblivion Override Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Oblivion Override Direct Download
Raw, Fast-Paced, Hardcore Side-Scrolling Action Oblivion Override is a raw and fast-paced action game that offers challenging gameplay. Break free from the constraints of conventional systems and unleash your combat prowess. Discover a vast arsenal of 23+ distinctive melee weapons, each with its own style, movesets, and traits. Untame your imagination as you experiment with a diverse range of combat styles! Take control of 2 powerful combat machines, each equipped with 3 exclusive abilities. These abilities serve as the foundation for specialized builds, allowing you to adapt and evolve your own playstyle whenever, wherever. As robots became self-aware, they ventured fearlessly into the desolate expanse of the Dulce Base in pursuit of uncovering the mysteries behind the Oblivion Code. Yet these daring hackers all vanished without a trace, swallowed by the abyss of silence…
The progression is very standard, obviously inspired by Dead Cells and other meta-progression rogue-lites. Inside the hub you can get passive upgrades, new events for the runs, as well as new weapons that will be added into circulation. The skill tree has the usual 3 path focus on sustain, damage, and economy, in addition to some utility, it would probably take more than 15 hours to max out. Each weapon has a basic combo and a special attack, sometimes with a unique air-attack or dash modifier, so usually 2 to 3 attacks per weapon The visuals were actually kinda impressive, very fluid animation, lots of different effects and weapons, very detailed backgrounds and cool-looking bosses, and for the most part it does not get in a way of the game. I like that the game has some playful writing, it’s there if you want some, but it’s not going to waste too much time, personally, I am mostly here for the gameplay.
Oblivion Override Direct Play:
The devs certainly playing it very safe with the overall approach, but hey, if it’s not broken, don’t fix it. I am having a good time, it’s made really well, I am mostly nitpicking it, but the timing on the combat and the platforming is about as good as you can make it. It only has a few stages, but you can easily drop 10+ hours into the unlocks and various secrets. I would like to see a few more locations or optional levels in the end, that is about it, frankly, I am pretty sure these devs understand the genre better than we do. One thing that is different is that you have charges for dashes, which kinda interupts the gameplay. Besides that, a good start for an early access game.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7+
- Processor: Intel i5+
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1GB VRAM/DirectX 10+ support
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Oblivion Override folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.