Oakenfold Direct Download
Clever turn-based roguelike Oakenfold is a clever time-reversible strategy game. Outsmart the Biocides wrecking our planet in this roguelike adventure. Manipulate them, shove them, drown them, crush them, have them attack each other… No matter how you do it, keep your precious cargo safe at all times! It’s your last chance to escape our inhospitable planet. Oakenfold takes a twist on the classic turn-based strategy flow, similar to games such as “Into the Breach”, the enemy attacks are pre-indicated and you have a set amount of actions to solve the puzzle. In Oakenfold, you don’t have to think out the complete solution in advance. You can start trying your solution, and if it doesn’t work you can simply reverse time with your magical TimeScrubber™.
You’re in the middle of a difficult attack and you see multiple solutions. Wouldn’t it be great if you could try out each one? You can! Oakenfold is forgiving. You can reverse time with your trusty old TimeScrubber™, finding the optimal solution for every situation. Customizable abilities Combine the Conductive upgrade with extra Damage. Or try to go for the Crate Slipping build. Maybe extra Range is what you need? There are many upgrades to try different synergistic combinations with! The story Asha is one of the last humans left on Earth. A young woman on the brink of its extinction, she is the final hope for humanity in a world that treats her like a virus. Asha grows up living in defense. With her father by her side, they survive the apocalypse by trekking through the wastelands of the Himalayan region.
Her father teaches her everything he knows about how to survive in this new world. Hunting, scavenging, and fighting her way through each day, all with a kind heart and steely determination. Ever the mentor, her father injects a final hope for humanity in his daughter: his life’s work, the last human settlement, the biodome called Oakenfold. It will launch into the stars with the last remnants of humanity aboard, ready to start anew. Asha, now a young woman, is alone. While they embarked on one of their many journeys to the power plant, her father, and the rest of their collection team, perished in a biocide attack, where he protected Asha from getting stabbed by shielding her with his own body. Though the death of her father is painful, Asha must continue the mission the two of them had set out to complete: to retrieve the last of the fuel-packed crates to power up Oakenfold’s systems.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8/8.1, 10
- Processor: 1.6 Ghz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1GB VRAM
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Oakenfold folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.