Nuclear Option Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Nuclear Option Direct Download
Nuclear Option is a combat flight game set on a dynamic and realistic battlefield of the near future. Use an array of advanced weapons to change the course of battles as you intercept bombers, duel fighters, fly under the radar, or unleash the fury of nuclear weapons on enemy formations. Each aircraft comes with an immersive cockpit featuring a situational awareness HUD, identifying nearby targets and threats. Aircraft can be flown with various controllers or with a mouse-controlled “virtual joystick”, requiring no special hardware. Experience realistic flight dynamics, with stalls, spins and g-force effects fully implemented, as each aircraft is composed of up to 50 individually simulated physics parts . A highly detailed damage model means that the condition of each part affects the way your aircraft flies. Build your own missions using the included mission editor, and then fly your mission solo or with friends in PVP or PVE multiplayer combat.
Player hosted multiplayer with a public lobby browser, supporting cooperative or competitive play Targeting HUD and Target view screen in cockpits Flight HUD with detailed aircraft parameters including angle of attack, velocity vector, climb rate, G force and radar altitude Night missions with night-vision cockpit functionality Many guided and unguided weapons, including guns, air-to-air and air-to-ground missiles, bombs, cruise and ballistic missiles A 100km-wide map including various biomes and terrain types Countermeasures including IR flares and radar jammer Various AI controlled ground vehicles and AI aircraft engaging in large, dynamic battles Persistent battlefields with lingering wreckage and smoke The destruction of the air vehicles are really detailed for a game, maybe the most detailed one on the video game market. They have a lot of parts that break off and some even hold on and wiggle while also being able to easily break off.
Nuclear Option Free Steam Pre-Installed:
The controls are weird at first, but since there are some settings you can toggle the inverted pitch for example. As of now there aren’t any graphics settings yet, but it runs fine under Linux at least. Of the good I can say the main menu music is pretty catchy, the graphics are good. The sniping mechanics are good. The game is not that difficult even on hardest difficulty, if you just take your time and treat it more like a puzzle game, rather than a simple shooter. There are plenty of challenges to do on each map enabling replayability. You don’t need to do them all for all achievements too, which is nice. Realistic flight physics, simulated across dozens of aerodynamic surfaces per aircraft Detailed damage model with 30-50 detachable parts per aircraft Five playable aircraft, each with scenarios highlighting their capabilities.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7600K CPU or similar
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2GB DirectX 11 supported GPU
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Nuclear Option folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.