Noun Town Language Learning Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Noun Town Language Learning Direct Download
The new way to learn a foreign language! Noun Town is the world’s most advanced language learning software, using interactive gameplay to remove the grind from learning a new language. From beginner to winner – start from scratch and build up 1,000+ words and phrases in Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Spanish, French, German, and Italian. No grinding, just gaming – learn through playing, in a world full of exciting mini-games and interactive lessons. Speak like a native – interact with 16 unique characters using speech recognition to nail down tricky pronunciations, removing the anxiety of slipping up when you practice in real life. Definitely buy it at some point, buy it now if you’re okay with working through some of the kinks. First, I’ve been following this game since it was announced, I’ve been so excited for it and it’s a really beautiful project and it’s got so much potential. I’m excited for it, but right now it’s too early even for early access.
I really love it but the voice recognition, at least for the Japanese language is a little up and down. Of course I can’t say for sure yet, but I’m optimistic. The daily word limit prevents you from being inundated with dozens or hundreds of words after a few weeks, which prevents demotivation. (If you want to learn more, this limit can be deactivated. movement and find myself accidentally clicking/moving my character when I’m intending to interact with a different part of the map. This is partially me trying to get comfortable only using space as the interact key, but it would be helpful to disable the mouse click as movement so that I don’t frustrate myself when I inevitably attempt to click on an item instead of using space to pick it up.
Noun Town Language Learning Free Steam Pre-Installed:
I’m really enjoying the game so far – it’s a very relaxing and enjoyable way to supplement language learning. I am using Noun Town for Japanese language learning, which is a treat for me because many language-focused video games do not include Japanese in their offerings. I think the functionality of the game is quite good! Sometimes the game does not seem to pick up my mic, but usually it is fixed just by repeating the word A really fun and novel way to learn a language. The community is great and the devs listen and respond quickly to issues. I think Noun Town has a very bright future. The best language learning game, unlike Duolingo that sometimes made me feel like it doesn’t really engage in teaching me, and can make you confuse at times! This is how learning a language through a video game should be.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4590/AMD FX 8350 equivalent or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 1050 Ti / AMD Radeon RX 470 or greater
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 400 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Noun Town Language Learning folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.