Notruf 112 Emergency Call 112 Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo.
About The Game
Emergency Call 112 – The Fire Fighting Simulation is an exciting, fully detailed simulation of the eventful life of a big city fire department. It was developed in cooperation with and modelled on the fire brigade of Mülheim, Germany. Mülheim has one of the largest and most modern fire stations in Europe. Particular attention was paid to realism and accuracy in creating the various missions. Never before has a simulation offered such great level of detail for the fire department vehicles, including and especially the LF24, the fire truck. All of the equipment and functionality have been incorporated. The water tender, turntable ladder and swap body vehicle are also fully functional and available for the virtual fireman. An command vehicle is also included. And of course, equipment can be removed and kept available for later use.
Accidents involving cars and trucks, oil slicks, external and internal fires requiring breathing equipment, these exciting scenarios are randomly generated and promise hours of excitement. The authentic spread of the fires and lifelike, movable fire hoses with realistic handling needed to fight the fire make for an authentic playing experience. Turn on the emergency lights and sirens and experience one of the world’s most exciting professions – the fire brigade. No previous fire simulation has gone to such lengths to provide such depth and realism. Developers should add more excitement for missions, like saving lives, policemen as they keep pedestrians out of the way, explosions, screaming, panicking,evacuating people,etc.These elements would give great boost.
Also it would be a good idea if not the whole fire station would go to scene during an alarm but it would be based on calling in reinforcements if they are needed. They should make a tutorial or show us better how and what we have to do. There is nothing to do between missions just walk in fire station, no interaction with objects, i can’t talk to colleagues, i could imagine training, character development,etc. Firemen are speechless.Just like dispatcher.The only voice exist in the game is when alarming is on the fire station.No radio voice only text conversations.Radio speech/commands would add great boost to overall feeling.Fire team does not talk to each other, not even a greeting or kinda. Once you get to the incident, the AI will go through a routine. It`s actually quite well done. If you`re new you can literally just stand and watch while everyone does their thing. They will open the doors bring out all the equipment and get set up. When it`s your turn you`ll get a notice in the top right corner telling you what to do. The item you need will light up so you can see where it is. Even then I did get a bit lost sometimes, but the crew will wait while you sort yourself out. The fire doesn`t though!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (64 bit)
- Processor: 2,6 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: min. 1 GB VRAM (no support for onboard cards)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- Sound Card: Yes
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Notruf 112 | Emergency Call 112 folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.