Northend Tower Defense Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
A Tower Defense game that innovates on what the genre already have, with it’s real time action gameplay. Be the Commander of your own army by taking instant decisions that will change the battle and how you strategize through it. 8 Different of Soldiers to use in your battles, each one has unique Power Points and Weak Points. More type of Units are coming, Vehicles, Airplanes. With +40 Upgrades, each round you will have different unit types and different upgrades offered to you to choose from as round progress. You can decide which units to play based on what you see in battle. Different upgrades could be useful in different situations. For $5, it isn’t bad. There are only two maps atm though, so it can be a bit repetitive. But if you’re looking for something that’s good to waste some time, this is a good one. It can feel really chaotic when you get to the later waves, when enemies are just swarming your position and you’re constantly using abilities and placing new troops.
My only real complaint is that placing troops is a bit annoying, since you have to click them then click where you want them. It would be great if they could add a shortcut key for each troop so you don’t have to keep mousing over to the bottom left of the screen. Just to make this clear, I love TD games so the fact that this one not only fit in that genre but also took a unique spin on it really drew me in and made me want to play it. I love the atmosphere and style of this game, and the units are each unique and effective in their own ways. This game has great potential and an already great start, so hopefully the developers will be able to keep up with this game and add more content such as some new units, enemies, maps, waves, and even potentially game modes.
The one thing that is a bit lacking is customization. I would like to only equip some of my troops into a level to thin up the upgrade card deck that I draw from in the early game, and I would like to choose which upgrades to bring with me into the level. The other thing being replay value – right now the only replay value is grinding for units and upgrades – and it is not exactly the fun type of replay value. I would suggest (if I may) adding unique bonuses for starting with a certain unit (such as MG cost reduction or, Garand fire rate increase) and such, for more variety in each playthrough. In the later stages we can even have a campaign that takes us through WWII, having unique maps with different wave approach paths, unique map mechanics and enemies(I for one feel that it is such a shame that I cant use the AT gun on the map lol). For the abilities from levelling up, I’d very much like to choose where to parachute my troops in and where to aim my artillery. Lastly, in the later stages of the game the CP is so abundant that I cant even use it up.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7, 64-bit Windows 8 (8.1) or 64-bit Windows 10
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-4130 @ 3.40 GHz / AMD FX-3650 @ 3.50 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 610 VRAM (2GB) or Radeon HD 5970
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Northend Tower Defense folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.