Nocturnal Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Nocturnal Direct Download
After a difficult journey across a troubled sea, Ardeshir, soldier of the Enduring Flame, returns home to the island of Nahran, where everything is obscured by a peculiar Mist. To uncover the cause, you must wield the sacred flame of your ancestors and carve your way to the island’s center, where secret locations and powerful abilities await. Fight for your home island of Nahran As a soldier of the Enduring Flame, you must uncover the mystery of what happened to your order, battling any who stand between you and your goal: to free the island from the Darkness. Something sinister cloaks the island of Nahran, and whatever dwells within it devours everything in its path. To discover its source and bring an end to this chaos, you must fearlessly wade into the Mist’s depths. But be warned: one cannot survive in the Mist for long…
As the Mist is your enemy, Fire will be your ally in your journey. Flame can ward off the Mist, ignite the scenery, turn on machinery, and be used to burn beings of dark magic impervious to conventional weaponry. The Mist covers a vast expanse and hides powerful abilities for those willing to explore its mysteries. Gain ashes by killing enemies and exploring your environment and make an offering to the Phoenix statues to give you new abilities and stat boosts you need to survive. I got passed what I played originally in the demo from STEAM Fest and a little bit more tonight. If my experience of this game continues on for the remainder of it as it has gone for me so far, then it might be a true little hidden gem which is fantastic.
The game has some clever puzzle mechanics and during my playthrough it has been surprise after surprise and has not gotten boring. I don’t want to spoil it, but let just say that it tends to drop a new enemy type often when you least expect it, which you have to learn to deal with on the fly. I had a few “Holy crap, I guess we’re doing this” moment. After some intense platforming, it seems that the game takes you outside the dungeons, play beautiful calm music and shows you beautiful art and vistas as an in-between treat
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i7-3610QM or AMD Ryzen 5 3500U
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GT 650M or Radeon HD 4870 X2
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Nocturnal folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.