No Straight Roads Encore Edition Direct Download
Start a rock band & end the EDM empire in NO STRAIGHT ROADS, a rockin’ action-adventure from the minds of Wan Hazmer (Final Fantasy XV) and Daim Dziauddin (Street Fighter V). Explore Vinyl City & fight musical megastars on your journey to defeat oppressive EDM empire ‘NSR’, in an action-packed adventure that mashes together rhythm-infused third-person combat with a kick-ass soundtrack! No Straight Roads: Encore Edition is an enhanced version of the original music action-adventure that features the rock-tastic base game and festive-focused ‘Christmas Edition’ update, plus brand new content, including an expanded collection of tracks, a new opening cinematic, quality of life improvements and over 500 pieces of fan art available to view and collect throughout Vinyl City. I remember putting this on my wishlist long ago and being so excited to play it when I could afford it. I love EDM and Rock music, so I was excited to play a game whose story centers around the genres battling each other. I played the first few levels and loved it, but really wanted to play it co-op. So I got the GF involved and we conquered the music journey together. What followed was an amazingly fun Saturday morning cartoon zany adventure with an amazing soundtrack.
NSR takes place in the beautiful world of Vinyl city. The city’s power runs off of music from various artists. The big company, NSR, runs these “American Idol” like tournaments occasionally to see who the newest and best artists are to help power the city. Enter Bunk Bed Junction, a two-person band with Mayday as guitarist and Zuke on drums. They are a rock band and try their hand at competing. They do extremely well, but there’s a problem. The head of NSR detests rock and only wants the city to be powered by EDM. After getting kicked out, our heroes see the city suffer another blackout and decide it’s time for Rock to make a comeback. They will band together to take out NSR’s top artists and prove that Rock will save Vinyl City!
No Straight Roads Encore Edition Direct Play:
NSR is an adventure game with a small dash of spectacle fighter. You can play as Mayday who is your heavy damage hitter or Zuke who is your weaker combo fighter. Both of them have their own unique moveset but their movements are the same. As you play the game you can unlock new abilities and skills like double jumping and air dodging. And once you beat different NSR artists, you will gain new special abilities like healing or high damaging moves. When playing single-player, you can only control one musician at a time, but in co-op, both of them are in play simultaneously. The game looks beautiful and very stylistic. I loved roaming around the city hub and picking up energy to power different things as well as talking to NPCs and other objects to dig into the lore of Vinyl City. Roaming and exploring came with some problems however which we’ll get into in the gripes section.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel i5-3570 or AMD FX-8350
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 2GB / AMD Radeon™ HD 7970
- Storage: 25 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the No Straight Roads Encore Edition folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.