No One Survived Direct Download
No One Survived is a survival-action game that takes place in a post-apocalyptic world where the player is the last survivor of a devastating event that wiped out all human life. The game’s focus is on combat skills, as the player must fight against hordes of mutants and other survivors in order to survive. Combat System The combat system in No One Survived is fast-paced and intense, requiring quick reflexes and strategic thinking. The player has a variety of weapons at their disposal, including firearms, melee weapons, and explosives. Each weapon has unique strengths and weaknesses, and the player must choose the right weapon for the situation. Additionally, the player can use stealth and diversionary tactics to avoid detection and take out enemies one by one. Progression As the player progresses through the game, they will earn experience points that can be used to upgrade their weapons and abilities.
Enemies The player will face a variety of enemies in No One Survived, including mutants, bandits, and other survivors. Each enemy type has unique characteristics and abilities, and the player must learn to adapt to their strengths and weaknesses in order to defeat them. Some enemies can be stealthily taken down while others will require a full out combat, this adds depth to the game play. Story The story of No One Survived is told through a series of missions and cutscenes. The player takes on the role of a lone survivor who must make their way through a dangerous, post-apocalyptic world in search of answers about the event that wiped out humanity. Along the way, the player will uncover clues and information about the event and its causes, leading to a dramatic finale that will determine the fate of the last survivor.
No One Survived Pre-Installed:
Conclusion No One Survived is a thrilling and intense game that tests the player’s combat skills and survival instincts. The fast-paced combat system, diverse enemies, and rich story make for an engaging and immersive experience. The game is perfect for those who enjoy survival and post-apocalyptic games. As the player fights to survive in a world where no one has, the game will keep you hooked till the end. The player can also find and scavenge new weapons, armor, and other equipment that can be used to improve their chances of survival. The game also features a variety of challenges and side missions that will test the player’s combat skills and offer additional rewards.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10+ (64 bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2400/AMD FX-8320
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 4GB
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 30 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the No One Survived folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.