Nitro Kid Direct Download
Craft a deck of synergized abilities, moves, and skills Slide around enemies, perform combos, and use the environment to your advantage Adapt your playstyle with card upgrades, game-changing infusions, and agent patches It has everything we love about the 80’s with cyberpunk, retrowave, and classic action movie references. Can you catch all the easter eggs we hid? Pick your special agent. Every one of them has a unique set of cards, abilities, and playstyles. L33 — Fluid fighter dedicated to martial arts and the power of the elements. When Kung fu isn’t enough, you ignite in fury, burning enemies down (quite literally). J4X — Heavy-hitter thinking like a chess player. Tank with the unique ability to counter-attack during enemy turns. Build up Combo and Pressure points for devastating knock-outs!
K31 — Professional assassin, the best at tech and weaponry. Possessing two different stances for ranged and close combat. Each stance comes with unique perks and limitations. Use your ammo wisely! Every time you clear INFINITY tower – a new Security Level is unlocked. Each of them brings tougher challenges your way. Will you make it to the mysterious Creator? Very much in the style of “Fights in Tight Places” but far more cyberpunk with over top augments for our main character and your opponents. Our main character might look like Bruce Lee, but I never recall Bruce fighting robots or being able to catch his opponents on fire by just a punch.
So far, this game has really impressed me. I would describe it as a beautiful marriage between Slay the Spire and Into the Breach–incorporating aspects of deck-building as well as tactical grid-based combat where enemies can damage each other, be moved around, etc. I am personally a huge fan of synthesized music, and the soundtrack has been excellent thus far. The animations, UI, and tutorials seem quite polished to me as well. I also like how you can progress along multiple independent level tracks at the same time, so at any given time you have multiple *non-exclusive* choices of which level to play next. If you have lots of cash you will likely choose a shop. If you’re broke, you’ll probably be saving that shop node for later and choose to fight some enemies on a different track instead. It’s nice having the flexibility to do that. I may be updating this review as I progress further into the game, but it’s been great fun so far!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2.0 Ghz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Nitro Kid folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.