Nine Realms Revolt Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Nine Realms Revolt Direct Download
Save the Nine Realms in this Deckbuilding Adventure. Ragnarok has occurred and destroyed the old gods. As the survivors struggle to rebuild, Revna the fire giant has seized control of Asgard. Embark on an adventure to unite the realms and put a stop to his reign in this unique deckbuilding oddyssey. Make alliances, grow powerful, and discover what lies within each battle. You play as Fjolnir, a young light elf living on the remains of Alfheim. After his village is burned down by Revna the fire giant, you embark on a journey to put a stop to Revna, but traveling to the different realms and recruiting allies to aid you in your quest. Fight through the hellscape of musphelheim, Wander the forests of Vanaheim, Explore the now flooded midgard aboard a runeship, Escape from the crumbling Hellheim, and topple Revna off his new found throne in Asgard. A blend of old school card games like mtg and dice mechanics gives Nine Realms Revolt a unique spin on the deckbuilding genre. Craft a deck of at least 40 cards by using 3 of the 5 factions.
Gameplay is divided over 3 lanes, each with their own units, banners, traps and die. To win, you must destroy your opponents 3 banners while protecting your own. You must choose when to commit your units to an attack, while also making sure you can defend your own banners. Nine Realm Revolt Features: 5 different Factions, each with their own spells, units and legendary cards. Combine up to 3 different factions to make your Deck 3 lanes each with a banner. Guard your Banners, and destroy the Enemy’s Banners to win. Play units to defend your banners. Units can attack any lane, but can only defend their lane. Units can only defend if they haven’t attacked that round. Use traps to play cards facedown in lanes. Predict the enemies actions, and you can thwart their attempts and set up a devastating next turn.
Nine Realms Revolt Direct Play:
Nine Realms: Revolt is a single-player story driven deckbuilder where you travel across mythical realms of Norse mythology in search of vengeance and unlike the foreboding adventure, it’s quite relaxing to play. Play Spells to immediately swing the battle to your favour. Unleash game ending legendaries, whose powers will make you think of how to build your deck around them. First off, it’s not a roguelike so it’s much more forgiving, but more importantly the AI uses all the cards available to the player but it’s not very…adept at using them. In fact, the AI makes very obvious mistakes even a beginner can spot and does not have any other advantages. This unfortunately, takes out all of the potential challenge the game had to offer from most but the novice of players. Which is a shame because everything else is great design.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Pentium Dual CPU E2180 2.00GHz
- Memory: 8000 MB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 600M / ATI Radeon HD 5450 (1GB)
- Storage: 3000 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Nine Realms Revolt folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.