Nine Noir Lives Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
“Wait – did you say the Knitty Kitty Club? Where all the criminals hang out?” “Not all of them, Tabby. I’m sure some hang out in…uh, dark alleyways, and large empty warehouses down at the docks, and such.” Welcome to Meow Meow Furrington, capital city of cats, home of the world’s biggest ball of yarn…and hotbed of crime. You are Cuddles Nutterbutter, feline private investigator and owner of two perfectly normal-sized paws, the doctor said so. After agreeing to take on a last-minute case for the Chief of Police, you and your plucky assistant find yourselves investigating a murder that risks upsetting the careful balance between the city’s two most powerful crime families: the Montameeuws and the Catulets. Cuddles will need to use every skill he’s learned – as well as his definitely-not-smaller-than-average paws – to poke, lick and talk his way through to the heart of the mystery…before some very dangerous cats decide to take matters into their own paws. Which, to clarify, are absolutely regular-sized.
Silvernode Studios is a two-man team, and Nine Noir Lives is our love-letter to point-and-click adventure games. We’ve been playing them for decades, and we love them – so we’re making one. Combining our favourite elements of everything that came before, we hope to mix it up into something deeply entertaining. While we’ve drawn on film noir for the story’s inspiration, we’re leaning much more towards the comedy side of “comedy-noir”. Expect some serious topics, addressed seriously – but we don’t want to burden the whole game down under the weight of unrelenting grittiness. We feel that there’s enough of that in the world already. Fun comes first, and we aim to be funny before all else, with comedy inspired by the likes of Taika Waititi. We strive for humour that anyone can appreciate, and writing that won’t force you to mute your speakers when playing in public. So snuggle up with your favourite floofball and discover Nine Noir Lives!
The gameplay delivers. Nine Noir Lives is a classic-style point-and-click, but it hits a perfect level of difficulty. You might find the game’s pace a little slow to start, as the opening tutorial area and the first scenes of the main story tend to be pretty dialogue-heavy and come at a time where the story hasn’t really lifted off yet, but once you start digging into the meat of the mystery, it’s great. The puzzles are all logical and signposted well, and there’s multiple difficulty modes if you just feel like enjoying the story. There are also custom interactions for most combinations, and custom reactions for showing practically any inventory item to any character. Cuddles also has the ability to “Lick” any item in the game, and most objects in the game have more than one custom response to being licked. This feature must have been a ton of extra work to implement, and it’s 95% there just for fun and comedic effect, but it can sometimes give you useful hints, and it is needed to solve some puzzles, so don’t forget about it.
Nine Noir Lives Direct Download:
I’ve played through the game multiple times already because I assisted the developers with a bit of playtesting earlier in development. I took my time on my first playthrough, which took me about 16-18 hours with no hints. The developers estimate about ~10 hours for a typical first playthrough, but that estimate might be a tad low, as there are over 12 hours of recorded dialogue in the game. This is a game where you are rewarded for stopping to smell the roses a bit, so I don’t recommend trying to rush it. Even after multiple playthroughs, though, I am still finding things that make me laugh, and this is easily one of my favorite adventure games of the year.
- Play through a charming comedy-noir storyline inspired by every cat ever, with fewer cat puns than you might expurrct.
- Explore the unique and intriguing city of Meow Meow Furrington across over eighty attractive, hand-drawn screens.
- Interact with over twenty-five hilarious characters.
- Discover a whole new dimension to everything in the game by using your wits tongue. Lick first, and ask questions later. Questions like “what did you expect that to taste like, Cuddles?”
- Experience the city from two very different perspectives as you switch between Cuddles and his capable assistant, Tabby Marshmallow.
- Laugh and learn about the world of Furth with over a hundred thousand words of fully-voiced dialogue.
- Solve puzzles both fun and fiendish – but never unfair.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows Vista SP1
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 3400 Series, Geforce 9400 Series with at least 512 MB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 5000 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card with latest drivers
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Nine Noir Lives folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.