Nimbus INFINITY Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Nimbus INFINITY Direct Download
A direct sequel to Project Nimbus, Nimbus INFINITY is a high-speed mecha combat game. Controlling multi-purpose humanoid machines called Battle Frames, players can customize weapons and loadouts to gain the edge in battle, and unravel the story of a new generation of pilots. A variety of new enemy types requiring fighting skill and split second decisions. Choose your combat stance and best weapon for the job…missiles, guns or melee, nothing matters if the ace pilot (you!) chokes under pressure Play as Taiyo, the young delivery boy who is taken to the stars by a chance meeting with a fallen Battle Frame. From glittering cities to vast deserts to colonies on the edge of space, you will fight across the world and into the stars to save Earth from destruction Create your own weapon loadouts from a variety of weapon types such as handguns, rifles, missiles, cannons, along with defensive countermeasures like decoys and camo.
It’s the eve of the year 2100. In the time since the end of the last great war, half of humanity has migrated to space and built colonies to open anew horizon, while the central CFN government has successfully united the warring factions of Earth under its iron command. Battle Frame technology has fallen into disuse, as elite pilots with the ability to create neural links with the mighty mechs have all but vanished, ceding the battlefield to brute force and superior numbers. But as 2099 ends and 2100 begins, a young man sees a bright light streak across the sky, and the future of humanity once again hangs in the balance. I have been playing ever since the alpha access of Project Nimbus in 2014 (the first game initially did not connect to steam, so my playtime is very low on record), and I played every mission as soon as it came out. So I kinda watched the team and the game grow for quite a few years already.
Nimbus INFINITY Free Steam Pre-Installed:
First off, the graphics are stunning. Not a Great Leap Forward from PN, but still an improvement. However, be warned. It is demanding for low end computers. I have tested on an 1050 and It runs smoothly, but only if everything is low/off and when I’m flying in the sky without too much happening in the surroundings. Secondly, I see Game CrafterTeam is trying a new approach on the story telling, but it’s weird. It is a nice way to spice things up for the series, but the jump from shooter game to 2D anime-style story game is… weird. I mean, it took me a minute to know that the scene is interact-able If you do so, NI is a bad game. For instance, you don’t get continuous auto lock like in PN (which I personally think makes the game more challenging and fun, and I like the change.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-6500
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Nimbus INFINITY folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.