Night Attack on Little Sis Free Download v1.13 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo.
About The Game
Night Attack on Little Sis! you can’t hold it anymore, your little sis is so adorable! It is time to put all those years of ninjutsu training to use: sneak in in her bedroom and perform all kinds of lustful actions, but try not to get caught. Yatagarasu Attack on Cataclysm is an original, traditional-style 2D fighting game with 11 playable characters that takes heavy inspiration from Street Fighter III, focusing on delivering solid game play and high quality production values. The control mechanics are simple and readily accessible to anyone, but gameplay is based around reading your opponent, parrying and countering, and is deep enough to provide an enjoyable challenge for even seasoned fighting game veterans. Yatagarasu AoC features a unique commentary system which provides tournament-style real-time commentary based on developments in the match. Both Japanese and English dynamic commentaries (audio and subtitles) are available and providing the English commentary are veteran commentators Jchensor, UltraDavid, and Maximilian.
Perhaps the game’s most interesting feature is a recharging energy meter that you can use to sprint, super jump, power melee, activate a sort of heat sensing mode, turn invisible, or activate a bullet-absorbing shield. Using this as a common resource gives the game a sort of tactical complexity that I like quite a bit, giving you options to move slowly and stealthily or fast and tanky, though I wish sprinting didn’t take energy, especially as it often felt most vital to sprint immediately after my energy-shields had just broken. The suit upgrades felt like an interesting concept, especially given that you can’t have them all active at the same time, but I felt that they didn’t change how I played enough to justify their incompatibility. Where the game really stumbles is variety. The game features a fairly large number of guns, but many of them, especially the most common ones, are very very similar and often feature the same alternate parts. It’s enough to allow different playstyles, but not much more, and it’s a real missed opportunity that you can’t pick up alien weapons, especially since it makes fighting aliens less tactically interesting, as you can’t really swap weapons mid-battle. What’s especially egregious, though, is the lack of enemy variety.
The aliens are arguably worse, with two common enemies, one with an assault rifle and the other with a slightly slower rifle and a damage-mitigating shield. There’s also a heavy alien with a weapon that I never really got a good feel for and a physical shield, but they don’t use it with any sort of intentionality. Notionally, I think they’re supposed to force player movement because they’re more aggressive about approaching and meleeing, but it’s pretty easy to circle strafe them while meleeing back. Lastly, there are two alien minibosses. The first is a sort of walker-mech with an obvious weak point on the back. I’m not sure if I was approaching these guys wrong, but after half a dozen+ tries of conventional tactics, using the rocket and grenade launchers, I wasn’t able to take them out. I finally settled on going invisible and dropping four units of C4 on their weak point, which worked reliably but made them pretty boring and unfun. The last enemy, an alien that turns invisible, appears only at the very end. I can’t recall if they have guns, as I found the best way to deal with them was to wait for them to approach, enable shields, and just melee them over and over.
- Undress any piece of clothing on her
- Move her body parts
- Play with her in a variety of ways until she reaches orgasm!
- Good/bad awakening
- Light system
- Physics-based interactions
- Natural looking animations
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 8.1 / 10 (64bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or over
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 640
- DirectX: 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Night Attack on Little Sis folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.