Nickelodeon Kart Racers 3 Slime Speedway Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com.
About The Game
The next generation of Nickelodeon Kart Racers is here! Rebuilt and re-imagined from the ground up, Nickelodeon Kart Racers returns – bigger and better than ever! Featuring a cast of over 40 iconic characters, drift, slide and boost your way to the finish line on tracks inspired by legendary Nickelodeon shows like SpongeBob SquarePants, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Avatar: The Last Airbender and more! An iconic cast of over 40 Nickelodeon characters A major first for Nickelodeon Kart Racers: Voice acting! Transform your kart or new bike into watercrafts to navigate all new terrainUntold new levels of customization: Pair Raphael with the Reptar mobile, change paint jobs and parts, or dive into millions of other possible combinations! 90 crew members to choose from to match your playstyle with unique special abilities Intense Slime-filled alternate paths on 36 different tracks, new and old Face off directly with fellow racers in a mayhem-filled arena mode Intense split-screen local and online multi-player!
If you’re thinking about getting the second game which is also on Steam, you can forget about it. Because this game feels like the complete definitive version compared to the first and second games which felt lackluster. This game is no Mario Kart or Crash Team Racing, but after playing it I have to say this is pretty damn Solid for a licensed game. It’s not great, you have to grind and collect in-game currency in order to unlock the other characters in the Garage. The race tracks themselves (While most of them are recycled/reworked from the second game) are fun and full of life. And I’m really glad this game has voice acting, but it has no unique dialogue it’s literally taken from the characters respective shows so it gets stale after hearing it for a while. It kinda sucks that Zuko is only playable in the ” Turbo Edition ” and he’s not even voiced by Dante Basco.
Nickelodeon Kart Racers 3 Slime Speedway Pre-Installed:
It’s Vincent Tong who voiced Kai from Lego Ninjago) No story mode, No cutscenes, (aside from the intro and ending when you completed the challenges) and Not even a gallery showcasing concept art and other neat stuff (More Licensed games need to have those) Nick Kart Racers 3 is by no means a bad game, but it’s certainly one of the better Licensed/Nickelodeon Video games I have ever played. Is it worth your time ? YES, Is it worth getting this game full price ? NO. You are better off saving that money for a better game. If you are a fan of Nicktoons or you wanna play something fun with friends for 2 hours. Then give this game a shot, Who knows maybe DLC will improve this game. Also Online doesn’t work properly, so you’re better off waiting for 2-3 weeks until the devs fixed it and of course there is no Crossplay (because that will make the game good now wouldn’t it.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5 – 6th Gen/ AMD Ryzen 3 4100 4 cores 3.8 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti/ AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0X compatible
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Nickelodeon Kart Racers 3 Slime Speedway folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.