New Gundam Breaker Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
Collect Gunpla parts with friends, and make the ultimate Gundam! Defeat your enemies with your Gunpla model, collect their parts, and use them to make and battle with your own custom Gundam in this all-new Gunpla action game! All’s fair in love and Gunpla parts in New Gundam Breaker?! Power is everything at this school, and the evil Laplace Nest team rules from on high. Do you have what it takes to bring order to the school and peace to the girls’ hearts?! New Features Compete in 3 on 3 online Gunpla battles with Build Fighters across the country! Even once the single-player mode story ends, the battle rages on! New and classic Gunpla alike will continue to be released for free after the game goes on sale! Collect all sorts of Gunpla parts, and use them to make your own ultimate Gundam! Pursue your ultimate Gundam even in the heat of battle! Use Gunpla parts won from enemies to instantly customize your Gundam model in real-time customization battles, a first for the series!
It’s not a bad game, exactly, but it’s deeply flawed in pretty much every way that counts; the gameplay is muddy, the controls sluggish and unintuitive, the mission structure poorly presented and cumbersome. It does at least nail the sound effects, lifting a lot of hud interface FX and music from the various Gundam series’ that it’s based on. But if you’re coming to this looking for a fun ‘mech game to pass the time, turn away now. New Gundam Breaker is, however, a great Gunpla simulator. Constructing your mecha from a vast range of components taken from across Sunrise’s various anime series -everything from the ’79 original to the most recent, Iron-Blooded Orphans, has some representation here – is a delight,
and you can freely mix and match parts from different kits. Anyone who’s ever tried kitbashing their own Gunpla will know how difficult that can be in real life, so being able to whack a Gelgoog’s arms onto the Wing Gundam is a bit of a revelation, even if the results are… erm… interesting. The custom painting system is equally impressive, allowing you to tweak colour schemes and add scratches and dirt and including possibly the first ever ‘Dity Feet’ slider, a real innovation in character customisation. So do I recommend New Gundam Breaker? As a video game… no, not really. There are much better mech combat games out there, like Piranha Games’ Mechwarrior 5, or XSeed’s Daemon X Machina. There isn’t much of a story to speak of, so if you’re a fan of Gundam’s complex political and moral dramas, well, there’s not really any of that here, just a bunch of Gunpla-building schoolkids. BUT, if you happen to enjoy tinkering with ‘mech designs and customisation, and especially if you have more than a passing interest in Gunpla… yes, you absolutely should buy this game. But.. maybe don’t pay full price for it.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, 10 (64bit)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 460 1GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 12 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the New Gundam Breaker folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.