NekoNecro Direct Download
NekoNecro is a fast-paced 2D platformer where all the graphics are hand-drawn and inked in a distinctly 90’s graphic novel style. Run, jump, pounce and bounce your way through 100 levels spread across 5 worlds with inventive end-of-world bosses and a variety of exotic locations! Challenge your skills with 50 collectible milk cartons spread throughout the game for an unlockable art gallery! Beautifully drawn story panels add context and flair to this stylish liquid-smooth experience! Play your way with multiple accessibility options! Your platforming skills will be tested across a plethora of diverse and beautifully presented worlds, with a double jump, a dashing pounce, bouncing on enemies and making your way to the goal. Tailor the game to suit your needs and your way of playing, with full controller support and a multitude of accessibility options. There’s multiple coloured overlays to help with visual quirks, options for changing the speed the game runs at, and how much time you have to make each jump.
You control a creature that has the ability to double jump and pounce on prey to destroy it. You will travel through five themed worlds, each containing ten stages. Naturally, in order to access the next world, you must defeat the boss. You are limited to one hit. Jumping over barriers and enemies is significantly safer than using the pounce. It typically results in your death because you don’t have much control after using it on the enemy and also due to the placement and design of the level. A carton of milk is hidden on every stage. You can collect it only if you find it and then bring it to the exit without dying. It doesn’t unlock anything except new images in the gallery. Exaggerated comic style with bold borders is unique and little scenes before and after each boss fight tell a nice tale of friendship. You can re-watch these scenes from the main menu at any time. The game is short and has no achievements. If you don’t care about collectibles, the game can be completed in a couple of hours.
NekoNecro Direct Play:
The only area I have notes is the camera. It appears to be the gold standard mario camera style where once the player is centered on the screen, moving the player a certain distance left or right will begin to scroll the camera in that direction if there is scroll-able map left to display. This works well, but in my personal opinion the threshold for activating the scroll is a bit sensitive. I’d love to be able to move the player a bit more, left or right, before the camera started moving with me.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: i3 or equivalent
- Graphics: Onboard
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the NekoNecro folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.