NecroBouncer Direct Download
Grab your magic staff and step into the shoes of a necromancer working as a bouncer at a nightclub. Selflessly crawl the dungeon club and face scores of inebriated monstrosities ready to welcome you back after your holiday break. It’s time to get to work! Rip through the crowd and bust up some bosses. Consume powers hidden in gemstones to improve and upgrade your bouncing skills. Stir them together in various ways and discover powerful new mixes to demolish the drunks of the dungeon. Twitch Integration Customize each NecroBouncer run with Twitch integration. Vote for artifacts, additional mana and health potion spawns, or even appear in the game as one of its wasted enemies. Choose a side and keep the good vibes alive! Return stronger, angrier, and more heavily armed after each defeat. Experiment with outfits (each with its own unique perks) devise clever strategies, upgrade powers and swirl them all together with hundreds of artifacts. Concoct the perfect cocktail of success!
Good game. Very cool animation. The game has a lot of content. The game is very addictive, I recommend this game, you can have a great evening with it! The game is very dynamic and will definitely not let you get bored. Huge hordes of monsters are waiting in the vastness of this wonderful game! A Dungeon Roguelike, where you are given the role of a necrobouncer who needs to clean up the nightclub in the most reliable and proven ways, and your dexterity and attentiveness skills will help you do it! Hades was a game I was very concerned about buying at any one time. I’ve got a strange history with Rougelikes/lites. I adore the Binding of Isaac, but didn’t really get into Enter the Gungeon. I was concerned that Hades wouldn’t scratch that itch.
Hades rules. Death in a game usually spells a frustrating end in a game, but every death feels like progress in Hades. Each time you die, a death that feels fair and justified, the game gives you access to more content and story. New voice lines feel frequent, with every run feeling extremely fair. If you like quirky and charming indie games, especially of the deckbuilding/tableu-building variety, this is definitely a game to check out! I’ve had a blast so far, and am looking forward to completing the game.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7
- Processor: 2.8 GHz Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 650, Radeon R7 370 or equivalent with 2 GB of video RAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the NecroBouncer folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.