Nebuchadnezzar Free Download v1.3.0 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
Nebuchadnezzar is a classic isometric city builder game inviting players to experience the mysterious history and culture of ancient Mesopotamia. In the campaign, players get to rule over influential historical cities filled with magnificent monuments. Discord Join the Nebuchadnezzar community on the official DIscord server. Share your cities, ideas, suggestions with other players and the developers. Nebuchadnezzar’s main campaign contains more than a dozen historical missions covering the colonization of ancient lands to the conquest of Babylon by Persians in the 6th Century bc. Each mission summons a different time period in Ancient Mesopotamian history, providing comprehensive historical experience. Players must carry out tasks important to the specific time and place of each mission, including the construction of historical monuments.
During the campaign players will not only build complex ancient monuments, but design them too. Nebuchadnezzar features an in-game monument editor giving players complete control over their buildings. From structural design to color scheme to final details: it’s in the hands of the player. Will you recreate history or make history? It’s up to you. Nebuchadnezzar was created with mods and localization in mind. Expand your experience with the full support of mods from new buildings, new goods, production chains, and even new maps, missions, and campaigns. It is almost entirely moddable. Localizing mods will also not be a problem. You can create mods in multiple languages and/or add languages to existing ones. This applies to the base game as well.
It does my heart good to see the team continuing to push out some of the community’s most-wanted features: gods, entertainment, disease, fire, crime, and now the upcoming warfare update. I have no doubt that this game will become the quintessential experience for anyone looking to relieve late-90s city builders. There are a lot of games where players take control of a city and have to build it up, generate resources and there are few wrong moves. You just keep following the whims of the people and avoid making obvious mistakes. Nebuchadnezzar isn’t that. While a lot of the game is resource management, this game feels more challenging and often feels like it’s on the edge of a knife. A wrong move may have a cascading effect destroying your entire city, rather than just being inefficient. Players will learn how to avoid these wrong moves over time, but a large amount of it is micromanagement of your resources. If you have too much of A or Not enough of B, suddenly some buildings might regress, but then that will also cause you to have fewer workers, which means even fewer resources, and before long everything is at a standstill. It’s an interesting but challenging proposition.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7+
- Processor: Intel i3+ and equivalents
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 6750 / NVIDIA GeForce 320 / Intel HD 4000, 1024MB VRAM required
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Nebuchadnezzar folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.