Natsuki Chronicles Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Natsuki Chronicles Direct Download
New dramatic horizontal shoot ’em up that takes place in the same setting as Ginga Force. An immersive story that follows protagonist Natsuki. Discover the story of her past as a rookie pilot up to present day with events that are parallel to those in Ginga Force. Story Mode alternating between past and present over 10+ stages Arcade Mode for quick action with Online Leaderboards Huge selection of customization with combinations of three weapon types, like in its predecessor Ginga Force A wide variety of equipment can be found throughout the game, making for added replay value as players add to their collection. “Bullet Trajectory Display” function, You can observe the direction of enemy bullets! This game is fantastic and belongs in the library of any STG lover or anyone remotely interested in the genre. The balance between novelty in innovation, and familiarity in classic STG design, in this game is impeccable. There’s something in here for almost everyone, so this game is highly recommended for beginners and veterans alike.
All the customization options for equipping your ship, combined with the experience points you get on the Stage Experience Level gauge and your own Player Level gauge, are amazing tools to get you hooked and to make sure you stay motivated to continue pushing forward. Even if you die at the very start of the stage, you get more currency every time you play which you can use to purchase and upgrade your ship in order to get the perfect loadout in order to beat the stage and its boss. It might seem like you’re purchasing yourself to victory, but the truth is that it’s just masking the boring practice, as you get better and more familiar with the stage every single time you play.
Natsuki Chronicles Direct Play:
Even if you go in with extra shields, you’ll end up getting hit less often for every time you play. It’s quite clever. Adding bullet trajectory lines as a new age Quality of Life feature is great, even if some people find it to be quite distracting. It’s a great tool for newcomers who are not used to predicting bullet trajectory, and people looking to memorize specific bullet patterns. Being able to see enable a spawn marker for enemies is also quite helpful. Normally in other STGs, you only see these sorts of markers when enemies will spawn behind the player, but not anywhere else. These sorts of QoL features is something I feel has barely been experimented with in most STGs.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Processor: 2 cores, 2.0GHz or higher
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce or RADEON, VRAM 2GB or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9 Compatible
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Natsuki Chronicles folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.