Nadir A Grimdark Deckbuilder Direct Download
ABANDON ALL HOPE, YE WHO ENTER HERE Nadir is a dark deck building rogue-like adventure, with its artwork burning of infernal fire and many extraordinary inspirations, the deepest of them coming straight from Dante’s Divine Comedy. The illegitimate child of Slay the Spire and Darkest Dungeon awaits you! Command an avatar of one of the Deadly Sins in 1v1 fights against powerful demons Engage in card battles where each of your cards can be played in two ways, depending on its color: blue or red. Balance between them to your advantage, but be careful, as your every action charges the abilities of the enemy. Collect red and blue abilities on your journey and combine them into unique double cards, shaping the deck in your own way to prepare for upcoming challenges and survive as long as possible.
Gather resources during expeditions to expand the city of Nadir and unlock new characters, cards, and vendors. Develop your underworld kingdom and increase your chances in future fights until you can beat the boss and unlock new Sins. Each of the Sins brings their own set of enemies that greatly alter your gamestyle. Learning it and developing a strategy to beat it is the key to building a powerful deck and surviving each fight. Watch your back as you descend to the depths of Hell. It might feel familiar – from the wonders of the Divine Comedy, to the desaturated aesthetics of Sin City, and the unforgettable design of Hellboy – yet always twisted.
Nadir A Grimdark Deckbuilder Direct Play:
That being said, currently the game is too easy. I completed the game with Joan on my second try and I haven’t lost with her on any subsequent runs. The minimum card limit of 6 makes it really easy to create truly degenerate loops with certain cards (near infinite blocking and full heals on reroll with scaling damage). Also the runs are just a bit too short for my liking. More cards (and a balancing pass on them) and more enemies would be very welcome as well. All in all, I do enjoy the game and I believe there is a lot of room for improvement during the early access. A very interesting take on a deck-builder game. The lack of randomness and full visibility and control of enemy actions allows the player to fully plan out the encounter. This makes it more of a puzzle – a thinking man’s game, rather than card slinging mayhem.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3-3210, AMD Athlon X4 640
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 530 / Radeon HD 4850
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Nadir A Grimdark Deckbuilder folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.