About The Game
My Time at Sandrock-Just like My Time at Portia, takes place in a wholesome post-apocalyptic world around 300 years after the Day of Calamity. CUSTOMIZE AND BUILD YOUR WORKSHOP: You’ll have an intricate set of machines that all work together to produce parts of huge structures for the town that you assemble piece by piece, or head to your worktable to craft hundreds of unique items that can help out individual townspeople or be placed throughout your own homestead.
EXPLORE THE OPEN WORLD: You’ll explore the vast deserts surrounding Sandrock, diving into ruins to find ancient relics from the Old World, facing the dangers of dungeons and their denizens, then return to your homestead with encumbering bags of treasure in tow. MORE ELABORATE STORY AND DEEPER CHARACTERS: a vastly enriched storyline, hundreds of side-quests boasting over 30 completely new characters, each getting more attention than before with their own story to discover, as well as the return of a few familiar faces for fans of the series.
You’ll take a job offer in the city-state of Sandrock, assume the role of a fledgling Builder being sent to a wild and rugged townscape. It’s up to you and your trusty toolset to gather resources, build machines, and fix up your workshop into a well-oiled production machine, and save the town from the jaws of economic ruin, as well as a few other unexpected complications.
NEW COMBAT: a revamped combat system that allows the player to quickly shift between melee combat and 3rd person shooting mechanics. SKILL UP: Level up your character with a variety of skills to aid you in your adventures. Decide on whether to boost your crafting, combat or social skills depending on your play style. AND THERE’S MORE: You’ll take your profits and convert the empty prairie lands around you into farmable land for a more leisurely lifestyle, then sell your crops, or transform them into delicious dishes. There is an original soundtrack with dynamic in-game music that reflects where the player is and what they’re doing.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Win 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3-2100 | AMD FX-6300
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX760 | AMD Radeon 7950
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the My Time at Sandrock folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.