About The Game
MY SUMMER CAR is the ultimate car owning, building, fixing, tuning, maintenance AND permadeath life survival simulator. You start the game with hundreds of loose parts and assemble both car and engine. Not only you need to maintain your car, but yourself as well. Sausages, beer and sleeping will do just fine.
Meanwhile, the player must also cater to various survival game aspects as balancing hunger, thirst and fatigue, but also unusual ones such as urine, stress, and dirtiness. For nutrition, the player can buy food and can drink beverages from the store, drink water directly from faucets or taps, and fatigue can be restored by sleeping or by making coffee or drinking it in a pub. Quite humorously,
the player can freely urinate anywhere except when sitting in a vehicle. Be warned, as urinating in the house could result in an unremovable stain appearing on the floor of the house. Dirtiness can be decreased by taking a shower, or swimming in the nearby lake. Drinking too much beer (or hard liquor) will eventually get the player drunk, which first causes the player to waver and his vision to distort; further consumption of alcohol can lead the player to pass out and wake up
at a random place on the map the next day. Stress can be alleviated by using a sauna, drinking alcohol, smoking cigarettes, or other means such as successfully getting the Satsuma registered; failing to reduce stress to acceptable levels will eventually lead to a fatal heart attack. Police traffic stops
randomly spawn along the main road of the in-game world, issuing fines for any traffic violations (speeding, failing to wear a seatbelt, drunk-driving, etc.); if the player fails to pay for a fine, police officers will eventually surround player character’s home to arrest and imprison him in jail for a period of time scaled based on the cost of the fine
If everything goes well, you have a working car which you can use for various 1990’s Finnish countryside summer activities. Basically doing stupid things under influence of alcohol. After you have gathered extra money from various random jobs, you can start to tune and upgrade the car with parts ordered via
snail mail. You can turn the car into a obnoxious bass-boom disco machine…. or into a rally car to participate rally competitions… or just fix it into perfect factory condition. Of course car also needs to pass the inspection or you might get into trouble with police.
Not only you have access to one car, but also several other cars and vehicles which you can use. (Mostly useful to get groceries and for towing the project car from some ditch, again).Warning, this game is not for fainted heart. Severe car fever is required to play this properly due to it’s meticulous approach on car building
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64bit versions of Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Processor: +3 GHZ dual core processor
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 960 or AMD equivalent
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Soundcard
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the My Summer Car folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.