My Escort Company Direct Download
My Escort Company START YOUR OWN ESCORT COMPANY! My Escort Company is a management game where you create your company, make money and hire girls. Welcome to Dream City! 3 girls to hire! Escort (basic): answer escort requests and start making money! 2 different places available! Few previews of the soon available content for each available girls! Translation system: super very experimental community made translation! At least 11 girls + 1 bonus for Patrons. Poor performance. I have a GTX 1070 Ti. On max settings, there’s a lot of hitching and stuttering. It’s playable, but it’s persistent and annoying. One step below max settings though, it runs close to flawlessly. The graphics aren’t great, but honestly, it looks dated regardless. (EDIT: I’m playing on Max again by bypassing the bloated 2k launcher. Check the top review for a how to.
Improve the escort system! A one to one chat with each girls to better know her and their background, extras to unlock! Big gallery of pictures AND animations for each girls. A lot of different places for the dates but also for extra non-work activities with the girls (karaoke, spa…) Shops to buy items and buildings to improve your girls stats. The player office: upgrade it, improve it, customize it. Streamer mode with all 18+ words replaced and 18+ content hidden! And more with your suggestions! Reviews naysaying the writing are focusing on the worst 10% of the game. 90% of the dialogue in this game ranges from fine/enjoyable to very solid. The characters are consistent to their personality in the game (which can differ from MCU). I’ve chuckled several times. Some jokes are so dumb they’re funny. But, yes, 10% of the dialogue is quite bad, too cheesy, or off-tone. I’d give it a 7.5/10 so far.
My Escort Company Direct Play:
Alright, so with that out of the way, this game is worth playing for the deckbuilding and tactical combat alone. Battles are fantastic. There’s tons of tactical play on the battlefield with environmental effects and enemy/hero positioning. Strategy is prevalent in how you build your decks over the course of the campaign. I love the progression so far, and my heroes keep getting stronger at a healthy clip. It’s genuinely tough to choose who I want to bring into battle because they’re all so interesting. Animations, unlike the graphics, are really awesome. I also love the battle music. It’s varied, engaging, and gets me pumped to kill the baddies. The difficulty is there too, it’s just a bit different. There are 8 difficulties that you slowly unlock by doing well in missions. The better you do, the harder it will be (if you want). I’m unlocking a new difficulty every 4-5 hours. It’s a nice stepping stone as you learn the game. You can’t lose a campaign like in XCOM, but you will sit and ponder your tactical/strategic moves just as long.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7-8-10
- PROCESSOR: 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor
- RAM: 512 MB
- DIRECTX: DirectX 11 and/or OpenGL 3.3 compatible video card
- STORAGE: 350 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the My Escort Company folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.