Murder Is Game Over Direct Download
A fabulously wealthy game designer is found dead outside his castle in rural Vermont, and soon evidence shows that this was not merely a freak accident attributed to local superstition. Now it’s up to you to investigate the murder and apprehend the guilty. Play as unlikely partners — ace sleuth Detective Guy and Cleo the clue-sniffing dog to explore the castle grounds, search for clues, and question suspects. Can you solve the case? Murder is Game Over is a pixel art point-and-click murder mystery that follows the untimely death of a famous game designer. Players take on the role of Guy who with his trusty dog Cleo must get to the bottom of this villainous whodunnit! Lovely little detective game to spend a couple hours. beside collecting clues and talking to everyone including eight suspects to solve the murder mystery, collecting the doggy packs and doing the treasure hunt were super fun It’s a RPG-maker game with decent graphics and the “usual” controls and UI. A huge “pro” is that you always know where to go next. Also, the in-game map is precise and the world is kind of interconnected.
It will take a couple of hours to play and is a great example of a murder mystery and a detective game. The story is well constructed and delivered at a nice pace, building suspense and intrigue as new information is gradually revealed through fun exploratory and investigative gameplay. The various suspects and motives mean there is plenty of misdirection to keep players on their toes and the retro styling is both charming and effective. The game is very reasonably priced for the experience it offers and I am happy to recommend it to fans of the genre. This is one of the tightest implementations on the RPG Maker development system- you’ll get sucked in by the retro graphics and music as well as the easy-to-use interface. The switching between the human and canine detectives for different abilities is a neat gameplay feature!
Murder Is Game Over Direct Play:
So that exploring and running around questioning suspects does not take too much time. (Although some kind of “teleportation” function would’ve been appreciated Murder is Game Over is a nice 3-hour jaunt into an Agatha Christie-style murder mystery. The difficulty and challenge are on par and I recommend you have a notebook or text editor open as you go through the castle and interview suspects and gather clues. The game won’t give up anything too easily but also won’t punish the player with needless and nonsensical elements. Just like in a Christie novel or Poirot story, all of the clues must be considered before making a final determination on who the killer is. The end scene where all the suspects are gathered in a single room while the player character reveals his findings is quite satisfying and will tickle all fans of Christie-style mysteries!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows XP, 7, 8, or 10
- Processor: Intel/AMD Quad-Core 2+ Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GT 400 / Radeon 6000 or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Murder Is Game Over folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.