MotoGP 14 Direct Download
The official video game of the MotoGP™ hits the track with all the riders from the 2013 and 2014 seasons, as well as legendary champions from the history of the MotoGP™. Race on all the official tracks and take on your adversaries on the brand new Argentina circuit. Put yourself to the test with new game modes, including online Split Battle and offline Real Events 2013, not forgetting the compelling career mode. MotoGP™14 has been completely overhauled thanks to the new graphics engine that gives players the opportunity of experiencing all the thrills of being a real MotoGP™ rider. Unfortunately the PC version is very obviously playing second fiddle to the console version. The graphics options are extremely limited (extra fx and hi res textures) though you do get to change the refresh rate and vsync.
The graphics while in the garage seem a bit strange, as if they are being rendered at a lower resolution than the 1080p which the main game runs at, and the textures in the garage are also very low resolution and blurry. There are other oddities, such as cut scenes and replays being locked to 30fps. Being able to exit the game to the desktop is glitchy, sometimes you get the option to do it and other times you have to kill the game from the task manager. That’s a pretty obvious issue that should never have been allowed through the QA process. I am able to unlock vsync and run the game approaching 120fps but it’s very stuttery, the only way to get the game to run smoothly for me is to run it at 60hz with full vsync and this seems to remove most of the problems. Graphics look good for the game but could do with more optimisation for PC graphics as this seems like a a lazy console port.
MotoGP 14 Direct Play:
Not worthy of full price but a bonus bargain at 75% off at sale. Though with anymore bugs in the game then I would definitely have felt ripped off. Buy this game only after taking into account that its release for PC compatibility is just below what a good commercial game release should be. Otherewise as a motoGP game it is a solid game to play for people who fancy racing motorbikes or is a fan. If you’re like me, playing MotoGP with a freaking keyboard (even though I’m using keyboard, I’m pretty good at bike racing games and mostly have the fastest racing line) , then I highly recommend choosing the EASY difficulty, because when I jumped to MEDIUM they suddenly become so much faster at cornering (I can still win with a very close distance), and their quali time is almost 5 to 7 secs faster. HOW ‘BOUT THAT. They still have 2 higher difficulty tho, HARD and REALISTIC. In conclusion, the difference between easy and medium for casual keyboard players is way too big, but I think it will be slighly easier with a controller.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows®Vista™ SP2, Windows®7 SP1 or Windows®8 or Windows®8.1
- Processor: Intel™ 2.4Ghz or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® Geforce 450 or ATI® 6850 or higher (it must be able to manage Pixel Shader 4.0) with at least 512MB of display memory.
- DirectX: Version 10
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 18 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the MotoGP 14 folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.