Motocross Chasing The Dream Direct Download
Motocross: Chasing the Dream is a game being developed by riders, for riders. With an emphasis on the immense struggle and pure dedication to be successful in this sport, you will discover what it is actually like to be a competing amateur in American motocross as you blaze your own trail to the biggest amateur race of the year. Our Mission As real-life motocross racers and gamers, we have a high standard for authenticity and want to show the world how tough yet rewarding the sport we love so much really is. Eventually, we hope this game will change the current landscape of the motocross gaming genre and encourage not only ourselves, but other companies to implement core details of the sport into their games as well as ours. As we develop Motocross: Chasing the Dream, we won’t always get it right, but community feedback will be our main focus and drive to implement new features and changes to make this the most realistic motocross video game as a whole.
I know that this was the first ever release of MCTD, and some of the things I said above might sound a bit picky, but I hope this early review gets read by the developers and I hope I have helped in some way! Also, I know that this is a Phyics Demo, and that’s why I left the Physics section separated. Congratulations to the crew at LCQ Studios! I have been waiting for this game for a very long time (since 2019) and so far I am not disappointed! I’m more than happy to have bought the game at it’s current state, and I highly recommend it! I haven’t put enough time into the game in my opinion so I’m not going to get into pros and cons or any critical comments on any aspect. I’m closing in on an hour of play time and I have ENJOYED the game thus far. Support these guys, pick up the game at this steal of a price, cause that’s exactly what it is for a game in this genre. Nice job LCQ look forward to the evolution to come.
Motocross Chasing The Dream Direct Play:
All played sim for 10 years and MX bikes going on 9 years to current . This game has huge potential and the physics are different than any thing ive played , The developer ive been following for years and listens to the community and we have the potential to have a grate game im excited that people are still making moto games . Give these guys the support and buy this game…. I got some hours in it, and personally I can already say that it is the best motocross physic out there. They succeed where all the others (2) big motocross companies are still trying to figure out how to do it (or they don’t care about). Of course there is places for improvement, but the base is there. Now it is time to look for perfection!.. and only after that … make it shine with a lot of content (terrain deformation, tracks, bikes, career mode, track editor, multiplayer, etc) … can’t wait to see the final result! but for now, let just put some others laps.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: 4 core CPU
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 750 Ti or AMD equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Motocross Chasing The Dream folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.