Moonscars Free Download v1.2.002 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
Under grim moonlight, the fierce clayborne warrior Grey Irma battles, driven by a lonesome purpose: Find the Sculptor, and unravel the mystery of her existence. Push the limits of your combat skills, and master new abilities to progress through an unforgiving nonlinear 2D world. Face off against the relentless darkness that seeks to destroy you. In Moonscars, every death is a lesson learnt—and as you overcome each challenge, new truths will be revealed. Before you rise, you first must fall. Mold yourself into a master warrior through a cycle of trial and triumph. Explore the shadows and secrets concealed in the moonlight of a painterly nonlinear 2D realm marred by desperation and despair.
Sharpen your skills and reflexes in challenging, action-packed combat. Slash and parry with your sword, wield unique special weapons, and command powerful Witchery. Unearth a strange, dark fantasy tale filled with twists and intricate worldbuilding. Seek the truth of your creation and be rewarded. Bear witness to tales and memories of betrayal, suffering, and revenge as Grey Irma and her fellow beings of flesh and clay seek truth and purpose. The art style, overall theme, and gameplay mechanics are clearly influenced by titles like Blasphemous, Salt & Sanctuary, Bloodborne, and any of the Dark Souls games. I love all of these titles, so I felt right at home as soon as I jumped into gameplay. The combat is simple yet addicting, and accompanied by a hell of a Witchery skill tree. You can get by without relying or investing much into it, but it will make things much easier for you unless you want the added challenge.
Pecial weapons granted to the player are frequently changed up. Even if the same special weapon is offered to a user as it was previously, it won’t always grant the same bonus as it did before. I can see some people not being a fan of this, but I personally like the idea of having to adapt to different combat styles. The user interface is very intuitive and accompanied by brief tutorial prompts both in-game and through pop-ups with easy to understand instructions. While I didn’t need to rely on these instructions, this is a very nice thing to have for users who do. Punishing mechanics are included for death, such as lost currency, your health/ichor bonus being nullified until your special weapon is replaced, and enemies becoming stronger. Stronger enemies is reversible at the expense of a special type of currency or after killing a boss
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: AMD Athlon II X2 270 (2 * 3400) or equivalent Intel, Core i3-530 (2 * 2930) or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GT 530 (2048 VRAM) or equivalent, Radeon HD 6570 (1024 VRAM) or equivalent
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Moonscars folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.