Monster Rancher 1 & 2 DX Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
Enjoy “Monster Rancher” and “Monster Rancher 2” to the fullest! 20 years since their release, the legendary monster training games “Monster Rancher” and “Monster Rancher 2”are bringing back the exciting days of growing, training, and competing with your unique monsters! “Will you grow your strongest monsters by doting on them or by developing an intense training regime? Find your own style among endless possibilities! “[“Monster Rancher” and “Monster Rancher 2” Features] Raise, train, and battle just like in the original! You can acquire, train, and battle with all kinds of monsters just like in the original “Monster Rancher” games I really hope Tecmo makes a new game as there’s so much potential with what they could do today. Hearing about these ports when they first made them in Japan gave me hope, and seeing them actually get localized it also awesome to see. Seeing an old childhood game modernized would be amazing.
In addition, you can take advantage of the online features to both acquire new monsters and compete online. Download monsters raised by breeders all over the world and play against them. Train the toughest monsters and become the best monster breeder in the world! Evolving from the original series based on the feedback from the series fans, some of the most requested improvements have been incorporated into the game, making it more comfortable to play while maintaining the fun of the original. The New Monster Generating System! One of the most unique features of the original game, which allowed players to acquire monsters by importing CDs, has been replaced with a new music database that can be used to generate monsters by searching CD titles!”This is your chance to raise the rare monsters that you couldn’t acquire before! “
I’m truly grateful to be able to play my favorite game from my childhoold once again and I am perfectly aware that this is a port and not a remake, but: What happened to the skip button? The original game had it, why are we now forced to watch the same training animation over and over again? Please bring it back. What’s with the vertical strips with flashing buttons on each side? What is their purpose on a PC port? I’d love to be able to disable them, they take up more than a third of the screen and the flashing gets annoying quick. The option to have instead some regular black borders would be great Could there be some limited sound controls? For example, I’d like to keep the sound effects but dial down or outright disable the music. We can’t do that right now, the whole sound is either on or off. With that being said, I very much appreciate this game being made available for purchase even if there isn’t a huge following behind it like Pokemon. The database also makes it nice to still use cds you have, or don’t even own, to make monsters instead of implementing a whole new system like the words from the gba games which is pretty cool. Using a controller makes this game so much better as well. Really feels like the original game which is always good. Even with the downsides, anyone wanting to support the series should pick this up. If the downsides are too much, you could always play a newer title or play the original (I recommend the gba games as they are cheap and easy to pick up). The small screen does make it easy to nest the game in the corner while you do something else which is kinda nice I will admit
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows® 8.1, 64bit / Windows® 10, 64bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3 4340 or over
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570, AMD Radeon R9 280X, Intel HD Graphics 4600 or over
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 1500 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Monster Rancher 1 & 2 DX folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.