About The Game
Explore the New World… and Beyond!“ Monster Hunter: World’s adventures reach new heights in “Monster Hunter World: Iceborne.”With new monsters, new locales, new quests, new weapon combos, and so much more, Iceborne expands the possibilities of Monster Hunter: World’s vast, breathtaking universe.
Similar to the base game, Iceborne the player takes the role of a Hunter, slaying or trapping large monsters solo or cooperatively with other players. Iceborne features a new arctic ecosystem named Hoarfrost Reach, said to be one of the largest maps created by the team, where players will encounter both new and returning creatures. As the player slowly progresses in the story, more areas in Hoarfrost Reach will be opened up for players to explore. As it is set in a cold environment, players need to consume hot drinks or visit hotsprings so that their stamina would not deplete. Snow would also slow down the player’s movement. Seliana was Hoarfrost Reach’s hub area, where players can visit weaponsmiths and chefs. The expansion features a new fast travel system called Raider Rides, allowing players to tame and ride on smaller creatures to either travel to a designed point on the map or to track a monster, with the player still gathering certain resources while in transit.
Capcom also introduced new combat options and gadgets in Iceborne, such as giving players the ability to grapple onto monsters with the new Clutch Claw gadget, and stun creatures using Flinch Shot. The Slinger can also now be used with the primary weapons drawn out. All weapons archetypes gained expanded upgrade paths, as well as additional combat moves to help improve their potency. Existing armor and weapon gear gained additional upgrade levels. Iceborne also introduced new layered armors, allowing players to equip additional armor pieces atop their existing armor sets to customize the outward appearance of the hunter, while keeping the same equipment skills. Iceborne introduces a new hunter rank named Master Rank. Upon reaching Master Rank, players would encounter more challenging enemies and creatures, though they would also gain better rewards such as receiving new armour sets
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows® 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-bit required)
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5 4460 or Core™ i3 9100F / AMD FX™-6300 or Ryzen™ 3 3200G
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA®GeForce®GTX 760 or GTX1050 or AMD Radeon™ R7 260x or RX 560
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 48 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound (DirectX® 9.0c or later)
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Monster Hunter World Iceborne folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.