Monster Girls and the Mysterious Adventure 2 Direct Download
This game is a turn-based Roguelike RPG. An opponent moves once a player moves on a grid-based map. Move, Attack, Use Items… make the best choice while a turn is made by both sides and walk through the dungeons! Have more fun with a friend system that allows you to become a friend with unique monsters and collecting various items! A storyline and tutorial are included to help those new to this world! Go on mysterious adventure! The number of friends you can take with you on your adventure has increased from two to three! You can have six of them as your reserve! You can switch between your fiends during an adventure! Attack with a unique organization! Handover skills and equipments are featured to fully strengthen your friends!
It’s a roguelike monster tamer. Instead of forcibly capturing monsters and then cruelly locking them in tiny cages, you befriend monsters and invite them to hang out in the town where you live or accompany you on your adventures. So basically, an ethical variant on monster taming, and you can’t capture a monster who isn’t interested in helping you–which many aren’t, though some in every family are. Or at least that’s what I said in my review of the original, though it’s true here, too. MGMA2 is very heavily derivative of the developer’s previous game, Monster Girls and the Mysterious Adventure, whose launch was one of the few good things to happen in 2020. This game shares a lot with the original, including art and sound assets and almost certainly a whole lot of code. That said, there’s a lot new, too, so it’s not like EA asking you to repurchase the same sports game every year. It’s structured as a sequel rather than a DLC, which allows you to get this full game without needing to also own the original.
Monster Girls and the Mysterious Adventure 2 Direct Play:
The basics of gameplay are very similar to the previous title. Combat is fundamentally turn-based, but the game moves at a brisk pace, and you’ll commonly go through several rounds per second while not fighting, or about a round per second while in combat, unless you need to stop to think or use items or some such. Even if the exit to a floor is in the very last place you check, taking 300 turns and killing 15 monsters to get there only takes a few minutes. While you start over at level 1 in every dungeon run, your friends and your gear don’t, and those provide a sense of long-term progression. I haven’t seen how much content this game will have, but I’d be very surprised if it’s meaningfully less than the original. There, the game was constantly introducing new items, new dungeons, new gameplay rules, or something else new. The original was very much not a short game, and you’d be looking at hundreds of hours of gameplay if you wanted to clear everything.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10/11 (64bit)
- Processor: Core i5 2.7GHz (4 core) or over
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX1050 or over
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Monster Girls and the Mysterious Adventure 2 folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.