Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com.
About The Game
A legendary series returns with a grand new adventure! Enjoy a colorful action-adventure game made alongside Ryuichi Nishizawa, creator of the original Wonder Boy in Monster World series. Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom borrows the best from the classic series to deliver a fresh, modern adventure with fun gameplay, memorable music and gorgeous hand drawn animations. Can Jin save Monster World Kingdom? Help our young hero defeat challenging enemies, discover hidden locations, upgrade powerful equipment, and more! You’ll also unlock special forms with unique skills used to open new paths where mighty bosses and secret treasures await. The first game in a long while to truly make me feel like a kid again, Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom is one I could’ve easily rented on a Friday night in the 90s and played all weekend long until it was time for school Monday morning, stopping only for a wink of sleep and to occasionally answer the call of nature—or to begrudgingly respond to Mom yelling that it’s time to eat. Keeping with the theme of respecting the player’s time, even when the game opens up there’s never a question of where you need to go next to advance the story. There’s also fast travel to alleviate backtracking after gaining new forms, and a somewhat rare currency you can spend a bit later in the game which reveals the general location of a random secret you missed in an area you’ve previously visited. This means you can 100% the game all on your own and without running around in circles looking for something a little too well-hidden.
An ordinary day in Monster World Kingdom turns extraordinary after your seemingly drunk uncle is seen flying around transforming people into animals. It’s up to you, Jin aka Monster Boy, to follow his trail, figure out what’s come over him and save the kingdom’s citizens from looking like a bunch of fancy animal crackers for the rest of their lives. The plot isn’t the game’s strong suit and is something you’ll need to accept upfront as a simple device to give small purpose to your travels; world design and gameplay are where Monster Boy shines. To become the hero, you’ll travel through a vibrant, interconnected 2D world comprised of environments ranging from icy caverns to pirate bays to volcanoes to jungle temples and more, conquering wonderfully designed boss encounters and ultimately collecting orbs which allow you to transform into additional animal forms, utilize their natural abilities and progress further. Monster World Kingdom is expansive and littered with secrets, shops, equipment, upgrades to every piece of equipment and even set bonuses; fortunately, it has one of the best map systems in a game with metroidvania elements and makes it easy for the player to see where they’ve been, where they haven’t, what they’ve picked up within a room and what still remains, and the percentages of various treasure categories they’ve discovered.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7,8,10
- Processor: Intel/AMD Quad Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GPU with 2GB VRAM available.
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 5000 MB available space
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card and drivers
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.