Monochrome Mobius Rights and Wrongs Forgotten Direct Download
A new JRPG from AQUAPLUS, announced in commemoration of 20 years of their hit Utawarerumono franchise. Produced by legendary composer Naoya Shimokawa and penned by Utawarerumono writer Munemitsu Suga, with support from the studio’s superb art direction spearheaded by character designer Mi, Monochrome Mobius: Rights and Wrongs Forgotten focuses on the heart of every great RPG: the story. Story In the small province of Ennakamuy, on the frontiers of the great empire of Yamato, there lived a young man with his mother and sister. One day, at the local lord’s behest, the young man was investigating a small irregularity when he encountered a girl he’d never met. The words the girl spoke were what shocked him: She told the man that his father was still alive. Seeing a trace of his father in her and resolving to learn the truth, the young man and the girl set out together towards the land of Arva Shulan—a country that doesn’t appear on the map.
Faced with trials and perils, the boy chases his father. He meets new friends and comrades who join him on his mission. There will be struggles and victories and failures and partings. The fickle vagaries of fate will place an epoch in the young man’s hands A young man living in the frontier province of Ennakamuy. Oshtor lives together with his mother Torikori and his younger sister Nekone, and though still young, he possesses discipline and a strong sense of right and wrong. His meeting with the mysterious Shunya gives him questions about his father’s death, and he sets out for an unknown country to find answers. A girl whose path has crossed Oshtor’s by chance or by destiny. Guileless and still with something of a babyface, Shunya’s words and actions create more questions than they answer. She informs Oshtor that his father, whom he thought a martyr, still lives, and the pair embark on a journey together.
Monochrome Mobius Rights and Wrongs Forgotten Direct Play:
The daughter of Murasame, the ruler of Izumo. As demure and polite as she appears, Munechika shows hints of a warrior spirit. She assists Oshtor and joins him on his mission. A young man who barged in on Oshtor when he was training. Mikazuchi is strong and somewhat brash, but he never bends for anything, and a current of integrity runs through everything he does. A good friend to Oshtor and a good rival too, the two spur each other on through thick and thin. As a long-time Utawarerumono fan, my impressions after the first seven hours are that this game is everything I was hoping for. The writing is great, the music is beautiful, and the story has me hooked, and that’s what I’m here for. The combat system is also a lot of fun; it’s a good old-fashioned, turn-based RPG, but characters have a lot of options that can affect how quickly they and enemies get turns that add an interesting tactical element to fights.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2300
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 750Ti
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 35 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Monochrome Mobius Rights and Wrongs Forgotten folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.