Mondealy Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Mondealy Direct Download
Mondealy is inspired by Undertale and Oneshot. Discover a welcoming kingdom with diverse characters eager to meet you! (Some may be happier than others) Chill vibes. Mondealy’s world welcomes silly and spontaneous ideas! Collectibles, secrets, characters gallery and easter eggs! Experience a plot filled with mysteries, personal stories, comedy, tragedy, and more! Explore four unique districts of Dargratt, each with its distinct looks and vibes! Immerse in beautiful music – with over a hundred tracks of various genres and tempos! I was initially going to attempt to do a re-playthrough with a focus on all of the side content that I didn’t find in my first run before making a review or a video on Mondealy, at least for the moment I’m writing this review out because, as it always seems to happen with the early reviews on cute and cozy games? They are wildly overdramatic and make insane claims. My favorite from one puzzle game I reviewed awhile ago was where they made a word up that was supposed to mean musical prowess, and then said you shouldn’t even try playing the game if you weren’t good with music, they compared it to Tom Cruise trying to go pro in basketball.
That review had ~400 upvotes, and out of spite I went back through solving the puzzles with the game volume muted because frankly? They were lying. I’ve beaten the game, and I know what they are referring to, but the way they phrase things in their review is going to lead people to thinking this game is something that its not, and I don’t want it to be unfairly judged down the road, because for a single developers first crack at a full game, this aint half bad. I also just got bad vibes from their “Disney is all bullsh*t propaganda” bit, so for now I’ll consider this a 1 play through review and move on. Mondealy, even in their little blurb about the game claims Undertale, Stardew Valley and Oneshot as inspirations and similar games, and its totally there. Mondealy wears its influences on its sleeve even down to the premise of the game.
Mondealy Free Steam Pre-Installed:
In the first hour you are dropped down a hole into a temporarily hostile area where you get given your own room and arent allowed to leave. There’s a weird mystical character that seems to be much more involved in things than at first glance whose character model even kinda looks like the outline of Sans, there’s a few shots where you’re walking that are pulled straight from Undertale, there’s a Chucklefish logo spray painted on a sign, its all right there. There’s quite a few other references in game too that dont ever feel overbearing, and without spoiling all of them, I noticed a Cowboy Bebop poster in one character’s room. A lot of fun stuff like that is sprinkled all over and I gotta praise just how much there is to find.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 8.1 or higher
- Processor: i5 or higher
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Minimum 2 GB of video memory
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Mondealy folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.