MONARK Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest games free.
About The Game
MONARK Descent into Madness: Jump between exploring the Mist of the real world and fighting within the enigmatic Otherworld. Call upon allies, fight enemies, and unravel the mysteries surrounding your academy. Will you save the world or go mad and destroy yourself? Into The Mist and Beyond: Dive into a dark realm where reality and the self collide. The mysterious worlds you’ll explore are brought to life in a surreal, dark neo-fantasy style, with intricate character designs and evocative settings. Power of the Ego: Strengthen your Ego and customize the appearance and abilities of your Fiends. Unlock different Fiends to command in battle, and use the freeform tactical system to position your units and unleash destruction upon your enemies.
How far will you go to save the ones you love? Could you face the threats that surround you? Could you face yourself? Your world is plunged into madness when the mysterious and deadly Mist surrounds Shin Mikado Academy. In order to save your friends, you enter the Otherworld, a Daemon-filled dimension beyond the real world. Within this enigmatic realm, you must learn to harness your Authority of Vanity and conjure a battalion of Fiends, whose power comes from the Ego of their master. Develop your Ego through various psychological tests to enhance the power of your Fiends, and lead your forces into battle to fight with and against the seven “Pactbearers” that are corrupting the academy. Embrace the power of your madness to gain strength, but take care not to delve too far, lest you risk losing yourself. Fellow students and instructors will lend you their aid in your quest to resolve the anomalies throughout the campus.
I just started playing the game, but so far it is fun and I am enjoying myself. I am a big fan of JRPG’s and I have played many different ones. I have been a bit disappointed with the JRPG’s that I have played recently, but this one seems to scratch that itch that I have had for a good JRPG. I am also happy that they got the mouse and keyboard controls right so you do not even need to remap anything unless you want to. I would say if you are a fan of the older Persona games or older JRPG’s in general then you will like this game. Easily has one of the best, well-balanced, and actually challenging combat systems I’ve seen in a Furyu-produced title. Very solid instrumental OST by Tsukasa Masuko paired with really epic vocal tracks by the people at Kamitsubaki Studio. All of these topped off with an emotionally-moving cast of characters and a story that really kept me going despite the game’s length and slightly questionable gameplay-related pacing issues somewhere in the middle portion.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit or later
- Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD processor, 2.5 GHz or faster
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 18 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the MONARK folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.