Mon Bazou Free Download v0.346 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest.
About The Game
Build your crappy vehicle into a race car by installing the parts yourself. Make money by cutting wood, racing at night or delivering pizza. Maybe you want to manage a sugar shack and make tons of maple syrup or build yourself a big garage? You need to keep yourself fed by drinking delicious Maple Syrup and eating Poutine, welcome to Canada!It’s taking place in 2005 with the hot scene of tuned cars and wanna-be streets racers. So far so good. The Dev is passionate about the game and frequently updates the game and also takes onboard suggestions which is always a good thing. The game is in like My Summer Car but I wouldn’t compare those two as I feel you will be disappointed. This game is less stress and grind than My Summer Car which is nice if you want to just relax for a few.
Fun and addictive little game, inspired by My Summer Car, but very much its own unique thing already. With no permadeath implemented yet, its a pretty chilled and relaxed experience… which is not necessarily a bad thing. There is an impressive amount of content already. I feel like I’ve barely scratched the surface after 6 hours of play. Very excited to see where it goes! Amazing game I think I’m only half way too say “Endgame” but its going to be expanded on,
as dev is amazing with updates so the game is so worth the money if anything I feel like its too cheap for what it is could be charging more and would still be worth it I would like to see more things to spend money on like a car trailer, businesses to help fund the project cars and buy new project cars from the junkyard to fix up, personally hoping for a. Great game about rebuilding cars, making maple syrup, and growing a farm as far as the eye can see (or pc can handle) to help you err “persuade” the locals. Game has great potential as the developer has been doing frequent updates and listens to the community
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 (SP1+) and Windows 10
- Processor: x86, x64 architecture with SSE2 instruction set support.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 500 series or better
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Mon Bazou folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.