Model Builder Free Download v1.0.0 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
Join the latest trend in simulation games, bring out your creativity and make awesome looking models. Cut out, assemble, paint, and then customize your models! Build planes, tanks, ships, figures, and so much more. Sell your creations for-profit to expand your toolkit. Create stunning and epic scale models for the world to see. Go on a fascinating journey in the footsteps of grandfather Stan and his achievements, unlocking secrets of the past, take on commission and competitions as you become the master modelling craftsman. There’s plenty to choose from in terms of what you can assemble… and once you are done, there’s a ton more to unlock. Expect dozens of hours of fun and much more in post-release updates.
Choose the model that you want to create, feel the satisfaction of snipping out the model parts, step by step build your modeYou have a wide variety of tools at your disposal – everything you need to assemble your impressive models and make them shine.- Unlock new tools to help with precision work and finishes. You will feel like a pro in no time. l, and apply finishing touches, so it is ready for painting. Now it’s time to get creative! You can take the serious route and stick to the brief, or why not make the model your own and pimp it up. With plenty of paint to choose from, use the airbrush tool, or apply with fine detail and top it off with some impressive decals. Your creativity is the limit. Once your model is complete, that is not the end! You can set a scene in PhotoBooth mode and arrange your models onto different backgrounds, add cool effects and make them look even better! Share your work directly from the game to your Social Media channels and show it to others.
As a scale modeler irl, this game immediately caught my attention. I went in expecting a very shallow experience. Something like a cross between paint by number and a jigsaw puzzle. However, this game has very deep mechanics at work here. This is the closest you are going to get to the craft without actually investing in the hobby. The selection of models is varied and interesting. Everything from cars, tanks, boats, mechs, and figurines. There is something for everyone here. I particularly like the starship model. There some bugs to contend with, but overall this is a fun, solid game that is a good introduction to the world of model making. The story missions and assisgnments are fun and interesting as well. Very Good game although a few gripes. First it’s little bit buggy you might want to save often. Object’s can disappear making it impossible to finish and progress. It’s also hard sometimes to know what you need to do to finish. Needs more content and would be better with workshop support. Still it’s worth the buy because to finishing a model gives you a real sense of accomplishment.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: OS: Windows 10
- Processor: 64bit CPU: Intel Core i5-9400 / Ryzen 5 2600
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GPU: 4GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti / AMD Radeon RX 570, or higher
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Model Builder folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.