Mob Factory Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Mob Factory Direct Download
Mob Factory is an tower defense game where you automate a dungeon. Build an interconnected factory to turn mobs into resources, buy islands, craft new spawners, and more. As you acquire new materials from new enemies, upgrade your assembly lines with new technology to make it increasingly efficient. Defend against waves of enemies that will become the fuel for your factories. Shape the path they take to maximize your damage output. Use enemy drops to brew potions. Melvin the Wizard will use them to upgrade your factories! Spend resources to raise new islands. New islands contain undiscovered spawner types, new resources, and more area to expand your base. Mob Factory is an interesting beast – it’s a factory game mixed with tower defense, sure – but it also does something other games in this genre seem to avoid: it has a proper ending (for better or worse) – though I do wish there was an endless mode to mess around it.
The actual playthrough takes about 8-10 hours if you rush it, could take a bit longer if you play more relaxed, or a bit shorter if you focus on speedrunning (wagering optimized players will get it below 6 hours easily) Could use some polish with the Stats windows for sure. The scale of how fast tower cost increases is a little jarring but just takes some extra farming. Beat the final boss monster in 14h and probably could’ve done it faster with less idle farming. Would definitely recommend to anyone that is a fan of these types of games. Negative reviews really just feel like they were from people that didn’t know what they were getting into. The coolest feature here if you ask me is that, unlike most games that try to merge tower defense with other genres, it isn’t an ever escalating survival challenge- It’s entirely up to the player to decide how dangerous the enemy waves should be.
Mob Factory Free Steam Pre-Installed:
Which lets the focus on the factory automation side of things be way more complex, with each enemy type and their resources being puzzles you solve and move on from, instead of needing to constantly rework your old setups just for the sake of keeping up with the difficulty. It’s a game that moves at the player’s pace, and that’s rare from this kind of game. This is a cool mix between factory game and tower defense. Pacing is pretty good as far as teaching you to play and each new enemy type presents a unique challenge that if you don’t pay attention to it you’ll either have a hard time with the waves or it will impact the rates of your factory.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8/10/11
- Processor: Dual Core 2 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 50 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Mob Factory folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.