MISTROGUE Mist and the Living Dungeons Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
MISTROGUE Mist and the Living Dungeons Direct Download
MISTROGUE is a real-time 3D rogue-like action game originally created as an homage to the “Mystery Dungeon” series. A new map is generated each time the protagonist steps into the dungeon, and players must fight through monster hordes using their chosen skill builds and use “Maze Stones” to pave their path. Knowing how to build your skill sets and when to use items becomes even more important than your technique in action to beat the game. Utilize the “Skill Book” to find out which skill builds work the best for you. Explore the ever-changing “Living Dungeon” Every time the dungeon is entered a new map is generated, and the protagonist Mist’s level is reset to Lv.1. Farming rare items and equipment is always a new experience, and since the floors are generated randomly, it’s entirely possible a monster house will suddenly make an appearance the moment you step in! Build your own Skill Sets Weapons, shields and bracelets have skill slots that allow skills to be installed into them.
With some help from your “Skill Book”, you can find over 80 combinations that can work in your favor. Finding which skills have the best synergy for you to fight difficult enemies is part of the fun. A real-time action system that keeps you on your toes There are several tactics you can use. For example, counterattacking immediately after removing yourself from your enemies AOE. When in a pinch, use skills that deal area damage or skill scrolls that inflict negative status effects to your enemies. You can also buff yourself by using items. Maze Stones will help you through gimmicks “Maze Stones” can create or remove footholds in the dungeon. It’s a unique system in the game that can help you make your way to treasure boxes in tricky areas, or even save you from difficult monster hordes.
MISTROGUE Mist and the Living Dungeons Free Steam Pre-Installed:
“Story mode” follows Mist’s journey in the main storyline, while the “Endless Hyperspace” is a challenging dungeon that has to be beat with no equipment or items found in your inventory. The hardest dungeon is “The Battle Road”, which is sure to put your Skill Sets to the test. Lastly, “Memory Treasure” is for the collector at heart, but it also adds more to the main storyline. The player’s alter ego, Mist is a young man who braves the Living Dungeons alone. He’s from Lootgar, where treasure hunters gather. Mist may seem aloof at first glance, but he’s got a burning determination within him to find his father that went missing when he was a child. After hearing about the Feril Ruins, he’s eager to uncover the secrets that lie within its dungeons. Lupo is his childhood friend.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10(64bit)
- Processor: Core i5-6600K
- Memory: ４ GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 960 or AMD Radeon RX 560
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: ４ GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the MISTROGUE Mist and the Living Dungeons folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.