Mist Slayer Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Mist Slayer Direct Download
Mist Slayer is a 3rd person 3D action Roguelite game. You play as a time traveler summoned by the Godddess of mist world to defeat an evil invasion. Play as different characters with distinctive fighting styles. Each run is randomly generated with different levels, enemies, collectable power-ups and items. The game supports up to 4 players in online multiplay. Team up with your friends, or go it alone! 3D Action Combat – All characters have their own unique attacks and special moves. Dodge, block, parry…Use awesome combos to defeat evil enemies in the mist. Various Builds – Collect hundreds of different elemental powers and items to create your unique combination. Co-Op Mode – Team up with up to three friends in online co-op for a new level of strategic fun. Unlock and Upgrade – Unlock and upgrade new characters. Explore the mist world to discover even more new collections.
Your starting character is a sword and board wielding hero. He can block, dodge and parry. He can also slash and throw his shield. All of the actions I just mentioned are intuitive, fun, and have impact. So, what do you do in this game? Well, you clear the mist by activating crystals. You have a combo meter. The higher it goes, the faster you attack. You can mash normal attacks for a second, then jump normal attack. Or you can normal, normal, special. It’s nothing too complex but it encourages you to use everything you’ve got, and as your run evolves, you’ll want to. This is not an open world game, but the maps (that are randomly generated) are just big open areas. As you wander around and kill enemies, you get Spirit Orbs. Once you fill your Spirit Orb bar up (2-5 mobs), you can activate a crystal. First of all, the crystals are highlighted by waypoints telling you how close you are to them, and where they are.
Mist Slayer Direct Play:
If that fails, press M, and a map of the area opens up. So anybody who’s like me and gets lost easily, have no fear! You can still explore the map, because it contains treasure chests that are unmarked, but you can do so while always knowing how to get to where you’re going. So what do these crystals do? Well, they clear the mist (in a radius, with the total % of cleared showing on the right hand side). The benefit of this is that you move faster and take less damage. The other, and, major benefit of this is that each crystal you activate will give you something. There are powers in this game, which are mostly passive abilities. For example, the last slash of my basic combo got imbued with lightning. I then found an altar that gave me ice powers, and by looking at the helpful tooltip and noticing that there is a synergy, I became an unstoppable lightning/ice slasher. Some synergies weaken, some fit perfectly, and the crystals are always random.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i5-6400 / AMD FX-8320
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 960 / R9 280
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Mist Slayer folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.