Mini Metro Free Download v2023.07.24 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch.
About The Game
In Mini Metro, you take on the task of designing the subway layout for a rapidly expanding city. Your city starts with three stations. Draw routes between these stations to connect them with subway lines. Commuters travel along your lines to get around the city as fast as they can. Each station can only hold a handful of waiting commuters so your subway network will need to be well-designed to avoid delays. The city is growing. More stations are opening, and commuters are appearing faster. The demands on your network are ever-increasing. You’ll be constantly redesigning your lines to maximise efficiency. The new assets you earn every week will help immensely — as long as they’re used wisely.
Eventually your network will fail. Stations will open too quickly. Commuters will crowd the platforms. How long the city keeps moving is up to you. Mini Metro’s clean, stylish interface encourages me over and over again to make the trains run on time, and there’s a deeper amount of strategy to growing a sprawling metro system than meets the eye. I wasn’t just hypnotized by the rhythmic movement of trains from station to station, I was completely absorbed in making them perfect.
Felt a connection right away, with my interest in logistics, community planning, and efficiencies. Seeing the cities where I had rode their metros made me really enjoy the experience. The mouse controls are a bit clunky, as it was designed for mobile touch-screens, but there are a few keyboard shortcuts to help. There is a great amount of content, and the game mechanics are solid. Easy to recommend at the full price – for those interested in this game concept, and it is a must-buy while discounted. Planned my routes on an Ubuntu Linux desktop computer, with the keyboard-mouse controls. The game uses the Unity Game Engine, and it takes 300 MBs of diskspace. There is not much of a soundtrack, and the graphics are minimal.
- Compelling, constructive, hectic, relaxed gameplay. If that makes sense. It doesn’t though, aye? You just gotta play it.
- Three game modes: Normal for quick scored games, Endless for stress-free sandbox play, and Extreme for the ultimate challenge.
- Build your metro exactly how you want to with the all-new Creative mode.
- Over two dozen real-world cities! Design subways for London, Paris, New York City, Osaka, Saint Petersburg, São Paulo, Istanbul, Auckland and many more! Each has a unique colour theme, set of obstacles, and pace.
- Random city growth, so each game plays out differently. A strategy that proved successful last game may not help you in the next.
- Each game’s map is a work of art, built by you in the classic abstract subway style of Harry Beck. If you think it’s a keeper, save it, tweet it, show it off, or make it your desktop background!
- Responsive soundtrack created by your metro system, engineered by Disasterpeace.
- Colorblind and night modes.
- Trains! Did we mention them yet?
- Vast library of player-created maps for you to explore in Steam Workshop!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, 8, 10 or later
- Processor: 2 GHz or faster processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Shader Model 4.0
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 350 MB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Mini Metro folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.