Minecraft Dungeons Free Download v220.127.116.11 PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo.
About The Game
Minecraft Dungeons is set in the same fictional world as Minecraft, known as the “Overworld”, consisting of rough 3D objects—mainly cubes and fluids, and commonly called “blocks”—representing various materials, and inhabited by both peaceful and hostile mobs. Unlike Minecraft, the game features a linear, story-driven campaign, and cutscenes.
The opening cutscene tells the story of an Illager named Archie, who was driven away by his people. While searching for a new home, he was forced to leave every village he found due to Villagers not allowing him to live with them. One day, Archie stumbled upon a powerful artifact known as the “Orb of Dominance”, which granted him magic powers, but also corrupted him. Now known as the “Arch-Illager”, he sought vengeance on all those who wronged him, and subjugated
numerous villages with his new army. Players assume the role of heroes who embark on a quest to defeat the Arch-Illager, while liberating villages, fighting monsters, and completing various quests to pass on to the next level. Ultimately, the players face the Arch-Illager in his castle, destroying the Orb of Dominance in the process, which frees Archie from its influence. While he is afraid of them at first, the players instead befriend him, showing him that there are also kind people in the Overworld. As the players and Archie depart, the Orb is shown to be rebuilding itself.
In the Jungle Awakens expansion pack, it is revealed a shard of the Orb went into a jungle, corrupting the nearby land and creating a monstrosity known as the “Jungle Abomination”, which the player(s) must defeat. Then in the Creeping Winter expansion pack, another shard of the Orb went to an island and corrupted a local wraith. The wraith then covered the island in a snowstorm, and the player(s) must go and defeat the wraith. In the Howling Peaks expansion pack, a third shard from the Orb traveled to a mountainous region and corrupted a squall golem, turning it into a “Tempest Golem”, and the player(s) must destroy it.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10, 8 or 7 (64-bit with the latest updates; some functionality not supported on Windows 7 and 8)
- Processor: Core i5 2.8GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7870 or equivalent DX11 GPU
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Minecraft Dungeons folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.