Mighty No 9 Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest games.
About The Game
Mighty No. 9 is a Japanese 2D Side-scrolling Action game that takes the best elements from 8 and 16-bit classics that you know and love and transforms them with modern tech, fresh mechanics, and fan input into something fresh and amazing! You play as Beck, the 9th in a line of powerful robots, and the only one not infected by a mysterious computer virus that has caused mechanized creatures the world over to go berserk. Run, jump, blast, and transform your way through twelve stages using weapons and abilities stolen from your enemies to take down your fellow Mighty Number robots and confront the final evil that threatens the planet! Every aspect of Mighty No. 9’s development—art, level design, music, programming, etc.—is being handled by veteran Japanese game creators with extensive experience in the genre, all the way up to and including the project’s leader, Keiji Inafune himself! Toggle between regular and 8-bit music: this game is a veritable who’s who of veteran game composers – Manami Matsumae, Takeshi Tateishi, Ippo Yamada, so we thought, why not tap into that retro vibe? As such, Mighty No. 9 features an optional chiptune version of the entire game soundtrack which you can toggle on and off.
At it’s core, it does have many similarities to Mega Man, but when playing the game, it feels much more like Doom 2016. If you play it simply to pass levels, it might be dull. The game is meant to be played at a frantic pace where you constantly push the timer. And I felt it did very well at this. The way the power-ups and weapons work, it allows players to adopt a weapon and playstyle they like. For example, playing well and using the dash mechanic is intended allows me to switch off of “buster” mode and use an alternative weapon for the entire level should I choose to do so. The way the life works also complements the game well as you can gain an “energy tank” of sorts by doing good combos, meaning that playing slick is more important than not getting hit.
Mighty No 9 Pre-Installed:
I will admit that there is a lot of polish missing. There are limitations that I don’t understand why they were put in the game. Weapons are not very well balanced (some are next to useless where I use others more than I use the basic weapon). The difficulty fluctuates a lot more than it should. Some levels, or parts of levels are a breeze, where others require very precise movements. The last boss is much harder than the rest of the game and the game doesn’t provide tools to accomodate players not ready for the steep slope. In a lot of ways, they would have been better off not trying to make this game like Mega Man and do what fits the game best. As opposed to Mega Man history, the music in the game is entirely forgettable. Megaman was a game universally accepted in it’s time and the series still appeals to a pretty broad group.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit or newer
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad @ 2.8 GHz or AMD Phenom X4
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Radeon HD 7770 or Nvidia GeForce GTX 550 Ti
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Mighty No 9 folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.