Might & Magic Heroes VII Direct Download
Our story takes place during a war of succession. The Empress’ murder has left a realm in flames with many hungry rivals ready to seize the throne by force. The Duke Ivan then calls together a prestigious council of six trusted advisors to restore order and end the conflict that set ablaze Ashan’s lands. Might & Magic® Heroes® VII makes a triumphant return bringing you the essence of turn based strategy gaming. Set in a fantasy universe with RPG progression with a strong story narrative, you will embark on a journey that you will never forget! If you’re looking for the best first heroes to start with? This isn’t bad. But Heroes 3 or 5 is cheaper and still a fun experience(although 5 is ugly by today’s standards, was beautiful when it came out but… old 3d graphics X.x). This game definitely looks better, but the other 2 are fun to play and are likely cheaper. Heroes 4 is strange (but also fun). 2 is broken. 6 is … 6. It has artifact weapons that are bound to accounts that level up? Not sure what that’s all about. 7 is the place to start if money is no issue, otherwise? I’d get onto GoG and get 3 Complete Edition.
This might be a controversial opinion but Heroes VII is actually my favourite title of the series. I absolutely love the skilling system (I would prefer a bit of customizability or the ability to create your own hero to use in skirmishes and random generated maps without having to learn how to use the unreal editor. Generate map mode is something I absolutely adore, however, I would love for it to have more applicable parametres such as being able to defines every area of control to have no fort/town, a fort or a town or a mix of the three. Areas of control is another feature I absolutely adore. I do hope we get a Heroes VIII at some date but as years are passing us by it is starting to feel less and less likely with every passing year. Meanwhile, Heroes VII is an excellent game to kill time with. I was skeptical after reading all the reviews, but the HoMM 3 was already way too retro and HoMM 5 looks somewhat ugly nowadays… I’m still exploring the game, slowly reading through skill trees and trying out different factions, but so far the game didn’t crash once, I’ve seen only one or two minor bugs so far, so the performance is completely alright for me.
Might & Magic Heroes VII Direct Play:
Moreover this game changed a lot of pain in the ass procedures from the previous versions for the better. For example recruiting can be done from one screen basically with one click. I love the caravans, that transport units to your nearest city or fort, because I don’t need an extra hero just for logistics and supplying the army to the main one. On the other hand, based on the lynching reviews, I was somehow expecting a completely different game… But haven still has crossbowmen, monks, cavaliers and angels, sylvan only exchanged unicorns for does, the hunters, blade dancers, pixies, druids etc stayed, necro has liches, and so on… One still moves with movement points City building is also more or less based on the same principal, one building per day, now with a tree of prerequisities and dependencies, which makes the whole thing very clear and straightforward.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8/8.1 (64bit only)
- Processor: Intel Core i5 660 3.3 GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 955 @ 3.2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTX460 or AMD Radeon HD5850 (1024 MB VRAM)
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Might & Magic Heroes VII folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.