Midnight Ride Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo Switch latest games.
About The Game
Serena ended up all alone in the middle of nowhere… in the dead of the night. Can you get her home unmolested? While coming home from a Party, Serena had a fight with her boyfriend, leaving her alone and stranded on the side of the road. To top it all off, it was the middle of the . Stuck, with no other way to get home, she needs to put her trust in complete strangers, and hope that she makes the right choices. Some will be innocent and some will just want her to think that they are. Not falling for their deceit is the only way for Serena to get home safely. The game is guided completely by the decisions made during the night. Serena can choose any of the rides that stop, each one having its own risks, rewards and endings. With 7 different endings, almost 700 renders and more than 10 thousand words the game has many paths to be explored and conquered. Connor is spending his young adult life carelessly, having easy access to money and pleasure. However, after a failed year at college, his life starts to fall apart as he returns home to face the consequences and those he left behind 2 years ago. He’s met with an ultimatum: rise up to the challenges and show he’s capable or watch his future taken from him. In this fully immersive escape from anxiety, you take control of a farm on a small island in the middle of the South Pacific. Tend to your crops, feed your stock, prepare your meals, decorate the farm, or take a peaceful ride on your vintage Van Wagon through the seaside highway to explore the natural paradise surrounding your farm! Take advantage of the trip to transport the vegetables and sell them to the townspeople. Lonefarm is truly yours, so take it all in at your own pace.
Nothing is as it seems aboard Talos I. As Morgan Yu, set out to unravel the clues you’ve left behind for yourself, and discover the truth about your past. What role will you play in TranStar’s plans, and the mysterious threat ravaging the station? Singular Setting Orbiting the Moon, the Talos I space station symbolizes the height of private space enterprise. Explore a lavish craft designed to reflect corporate luxury of the 1960s, and navigate interconnected, non-linear pathways built to hide countless secrets. Unimaginable Threat The shadowy extraterrestrial presence infesting Talos I is a living ecology bent on annihilating its prey. It’s up to you, one of the last remaining survivors aboard the station, to end the deadly attack of these haunting predators. Play Your Way Gain alien abilities to develop a distinct combination of powers and upgrade your unique skills. Craft increasingly useful items with the blueprints, gadgets and tools on board the station to overcome dangerous obstacles in your way. Survive unprecedented threats with your wits and ability to improvise.
Outlast 2 introduces you to Sullivan Knoth and his followers, who left our wicked world behind to give birth to Temple Gate, a town, deep in the wilderness and hidden from civilization. Knoth and his flock are preparing for the tribulations of the end of times and you’re right in the thick of it. You are Blake Langermann, a cameraman working with your wife, Lynn. The two of you are investigative journalists willing to take risks and dig deep to uncover the stories no one else will dare touch. You’re following a trail of clues that started with the seemingly impossible murder of a pregnant woman known only as Jane Doe. The investigation has lead you miles into the Arizona desert, to a darkness so deep that no one could shed light upon it, and a corruption so profound that going mad may be the only sane thing to do.
- You can replay any path and decision you discovered by selecting it on the Roadmap in the Extras menu.
- Visit the Gallery in the Extras menu to check out all the scenes you unlocked during your gameplay. Can you find them all?
- The text speed and auto delay can be adjusted in the Settings menu.
- Use the Skip/Auto button in-game to automatically advance the dialogue without clicking each time or hold down CTRL for the same effect.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2 core Intel/AMD
- Memory: 2048 MB RAM
- Graphics: GPU with 2GB or more
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Midnight Ride folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.