Middle earth Shadow of Mordor Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and dlcs, for mac os x dmg from steam-repacks.com Nintendo.
About The Game
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor is a third-person open world action-adventure video game, where the player controls a ranger by the name of Talion who seeks revenge on the forces of Sauron after his family, consisting of his wife and son, are killed by those that lead them. Players can travel across locations in the game through parkour, riding monsters, or accessing Forge Towers, which serve as fast travel points. Though Talion is mortally felled in the game’s introduction, the wraith of the Elven Lord Celebrimbor is able to use his power to keep Talion alive, along with gifting him wraith-like abilities. Missions in the game feature main story missions that follow Talion’s quest for revenge, side missions that involve following Gollum to find artifacts that are tied to Celebrimbor’s past, missions to free the human slaves that have been captured by the Uruk armies and forced to work for Sauron, and additional quests to help forge new abilities for Talion’s sword, bow, and dagger. The player also has the freedom to pursue side quests and roam around Mordor, with special activities to collect specific flora or to hunt certain creatures, or to find old artifacts or Elvish seals
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor videogame will no longer be available beginning Dec. 31, 2020. Affected Features: The Nemesis Forge feature will no longer be available. Therefore, players will no longer be able to transfer their in-game Nemeses from Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor to Middle-earth: Shadow of War. Vendetta missions and Leaderboards will no longer be available. WBPlay will no longer be available, but the epic runes “Orc Hunter” and “Gravewalker” will automatically be awarded to all players. Completing quests earns the player a number of rewards: experience points that are used to unlock new abilities for both Talion’s ranger and Celebrimbor’s wraith skills, a Power value that allows the player to access more powerful abilities to unlock, and an in-game currency called “Mirian” that the player can use to improve Talion’s health, wraith skill capacity, or forge new slots on his weapons to add additional runes
Earn points for power, skill, speed and efficiency and build your Legend on the Leaderboards. Lord of the Hunt Story Mission: Dive deeper into Mordor’s living world and hunt the wild beasts of Mordor to earn unique runes. Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor The Bright Lord Story Mission: Battle against Sauron as Celebrimbor, the great Elven Lord of the Second Age, to unlock powerful runes and the ability to wield the One Ring. Future content including additional Warband Missions, Runes, & Skins: Enhance your weapons with powerful Runes and customize Talion’s appearance with unique skins.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64-bit: Vista SP2, Win 7 SP1, Win 8.1
- Processor: Intel Core i5-750, 2.67 GHz | AMD Phenom II X4 965, 3.4 GHz
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 | AMD Radeon HD 5850
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 44 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Middle-earth Shadow of Mordor folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.