Mia and the Dragon Princess Free Download PC game in a pre-installed direct link with updates and DLCs from Steam-repacks.
Mia and the Dragon Princess Direct Download
A live-action, interactive action movie following Mia, a plucky barmaid whose life is thrown into chaos when a mysterious woman turns up at her workplace, on the run from a group of violent thugs and unable to speak English. Starring Paul McGann (Doctor Who) and MyAnna Buring (The Witcher) Starring ‘Chinese Kickboxing’ Black Belt, Dita Tantang
Fight stunts by martial artist ‘Ginger Ninja Trickster’ aka Aaron Gassor Action designed by Marcus Shakesheff (WonderWoman, Guardians of the Galaxy, Game of Thrones) Real-time Attribute Tracking that evolves based on your choices and influences the story Multi-optional storytelling with 10 different outcomes. Mia dreams of adventure, but her feeling of responsibility to her workmates – who have become her surrogate family – keeps her working at a job she’s bored of, living a life she didn’t want. When a mysterious woman (Marshanda) turns up scared and on the run, Mia’s decision to take her under her wing and try to discover her identity leads her down a path of intrigue, mystery and danger.
The viewer’s choices will guide Mia through the adventure and will determine her fate, as well as that of the whole group. Throughout the game, your interactions could increase your knowledge around the identity of the mysterious woman, but the way Mia deals with the rest of the group will also have an impact, so each choice needs to be carefully considered. I am a streamer who is doing what I’ve titled “The Year of the FMV” where I explore FMV games both old and new not only as a celebration of an interesting style of gaming, but also because I’m interested in creating my own. So far I’ve learned a lot, and this title is no different. Seeing how Wales Interactive has evolved as a company has been a real treat. They added in Streamer Options so that the game will pause for streams, which is phenomenal. Their writing has improved as well as their sound design.
Mia and the Dragon Princess Pre-Installed:
Some critique that I have is very small and most people won’t even notice it. It’s little things like some lines that could’ve used another pass, tweaks to voice lines so they don’t sound like they were performed in a booth, vfx adjustments… just little things and nothing that would be significant or against the story. the performances stick out, everyone feels like a unique character, and though the pace of the story is short (which allows for working with branching paths that actually matter in an easier way), the locations make some sense. It has a Goonies vibe, which I’m completely for. Also, events that happen in the story (which I won’t spoil) are shocking in the moment.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 32-bit
- Processor: 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 11.0 compatible video card
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 9 GB available space
- Click the Download Here button above and you should be redirected to GamesDatabase.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the grey ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once the game is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to” (To do this you must have 7-Zip or winrar, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Mia and the Dragon Princess folder and run the exe application.
- Thats all, enjoy the game! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a file named All In One Runtimes.exe run this and install it.